II

Iɴsɪᴘɪᴇɴᴄᴇ (ɴ) -ʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴏғ ᴡɪsᴅᴏᴍ; ғᴏᴏʟɪsʜɴss

Trigger warnings:
-rape

Vote :)

A block before we got there, we could already hear the music, and a few houses down we were already enveloped in the smell of sweat and booze. Once we got in the house, I made an effort to breathe through my mouth- these people seriously need to learn to wear some deodorant.

I squeezed Aera's hand that I'd been holding before grabbing a cup and filling it with beer from a table and walking towards a game of flip cup. I got in line, put my beer down and took my spot against the table. I was on a team with my friend Lauren, and three other people I didn't know. The drinks were poured, and I waited for it to start. There was a bit of a lull before the game started, so I took that chance to quickly tell Aera what I was doing.

I came back, and started the game.
I was third in line, and when it came time for my turn, I fucking aced it. I chugged that shit like it was water, and got it flipped on my first try. A wide smile painted my face as my teammates cheered me on. When the game was being set up for another round, I chugged my beer that I had put down, and got ready for round two.

I didn't compete as well in the second round, though. I couldn't focus properly and my head was spinning a bit- but I didn't even drink that much.

I grabbed my cup and stumbled outside, sitting on the porch and breathing hard trying to force myself to not black out. But it was hitting me so fast and hard I couldn't stand up when I decided I wanted to go home.
And, stupid me, it was only then that I looked down into my drink- and right at the bottom was residue of some sort of white powder.

I couldn't even react before I felt a pressure on my shoulder. I looked up and saw the hand of a guy I'd seen around school on my shoulder: Tyler. The frattiest frat boy you can imagine, this is the type of guy who could fuck every single girl in this uni in the same night, and no one would bat an eye.

"Hey, come here, you look drunk, let me help you," he offered.

I rejected his offer.
"No, not drunk. I'm not drunk- drunk trust me."
Or I tried to at least.
Against my will, he grabbed me and put my arm around his shoulders, walking me upstairs.

He led us to some sort of bedroom, and locked the door behind him.

I took in a sharp breath of air, swallowing dryly.

I couldn't talk, partly because of the physical state I was in, and partly because of fear.

"Oh, baby you don't know how long I've been wanting to do this," he murmured.

"No, unlock it..." I tried to get out of this situation, by any means possible, but it was futile. I could barely keep my eyelids open.

"Oh come on baby, just for ten minutes, then I'll stop."

"No, no, no..." I pleaded, shielding my face as he started to walk towards me.

"You're fucking hot when you beg like that," he smirked.

He grabbed me, and undid the zipper of my jeans.

He pulled down my underwear and got on top of me, forcing me down with his elbows.
I was panting, tears rolling down my cheeks silently. I could do nothing but lie there and pray for it to be over quickly.

My sight clouded all of a sudden, and everything I heard became muffled.

I was still awake though. I was still present.

I could still feel his jeans as he threw them near my feet. I could hear his grunts, his swears. I could taste the tequila as he forced his tongue into my mouth. I could see his face right above mine, smiling.

The stretch, the warmth flooding into me, his lips on my neck.

It felt like hours before I could no longer feel his weight on me.
I looked up.

"You're a good fuck, you know that?"
He buttoned up his shirt and walked out.

I lurched over the side of the bed, and puked on the floor.

I laid on that bed, throwing up, until I was able to get my pants back on and get downstairs.

I shakily asked a tall blonde girl if she'd seen Aera, and she told me that she had left a bit ago after seeing me drunk on the porch.
I couldn't believe it.

I left.
I left, and I stumbled to the bus stop.

I picked up my phone which by some miracle was still in my back pocket and called Clay.
Ring
Ring
Ring
Ring
Ring
Ring
your call has been forwarded to a voice message system. If you would like to-

I slammed my phone down.