VII

Sᴀᴜᴅᴀᴅᴇ (ɴ) - ɴsᴛᴀʟɢɪᴄ ʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙ ɴᴇᴀʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴛ, ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜs ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʟs, "ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴs"

Trigger warnings:
-panic attack
-mention of self harm

Vote! :)

I pulled her into a hug, grasping her shirt.

"Get off me."
She backed away, and I tripped as I looked up at her.
She had a disgusted look on her face, and her hands were up, as if she didn't want to touch me.

"Aera-"
"No. You're such a fucking slut. Get away from me. Do you even know what the hell you did?"
"W- I didn't kn-"
"God, why are you such a whore?? You almost ruined my entire reputation. Do you know what it's like to be known as the girl with the friend who drunk fucked Tyler at a party?? Everyone fucks that guy. You should've fucking known better. You know, I never liked you anyways, i just felt bad for you. Fuck off."

She pushed past me as I stood there in shock.

I felt my throat start to close in, and desperately tried to gasp a breath.

I put my hand on the wall and slid down to the floor because i knew my legs wouldn't be able to keep me up any longer. I was more focused on other things than my physical support.

I felt hot tears in my face, and everything around me went blurry.
I struggled for air as choking sobs escaped my mouth.

I couldn't think. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't breathe.

Clay's POV

"I need to go to the bathroom."

Ava rushed off, hair in her face.

"Whoa... what did I do??" Nick asked.

"She's probably fine. Let's just leave her be, she probably wants some time alone."

"Okay, I guess you're right," I agreed. I couldn't help but think about a few night ago.

"OH MY GOD BY THE WAY DID YOU SEE WHAT SCHLATT DID TO AVA'S HOUSE ON THE SMP???" Nick screamed.

"SHIT YEAH I SAW," I replied to Nick, a smile plastered across my face. "Damn, I don't think she knows yet. Oh, she's gonna be pisseddddd... She spent days on that base. You know, Schlatt is supposed to be our fucking president, and now he's burning down his own citizens' houses? smh."

"Clay..." George stared at me.
"George..."
"Never use text abbreviations in a sentence ever again."
"You wish you were cool enough to use smh in real life, idiot."

"Shit guys, guys?"
I turned my head to face where Nick was staring.

Ava was getting yelled at by Aera.

When Aera stormed off, Ava almost fully collapsed to the ground.

"Holy fuck."