Nᴜᴍɪɴᴏᴜs (ᴀᴅᴊ) -ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʙᴏᴛʜ ғᴇᴀʀғᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴡᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

‼️‼️‼️DISCLAIMER:
I wrote the texts rly bad, cuz I know Tommy and Tubbo and Schlatt wouldn't text like that irl, but idk how else to write it😭

-Clay POV-

"...I'm sorry."

"..what?"

"I'm sorry, Clay."

She was staring up at the ceiling and had her head turned away from me.

"I'm sorry. I'm not fucking enough for you, and I never will be, and I'm so so sorry for that. And I'm sorry for wasting your time with my fucking problems. I'm sorry."

I paused, processing.
"Fuck Ava, you have never been more wrong in your life. You are so fucking important. Do you know how many lives you've made better? I know you've made my life so much fucking better, and so many others. I can't..."

I stopped, running a hand through my hair and pushing the lump down in my throat.

"I cannot imagine a life without you. You are perfect. In every single aspect. You are so fucking amazing."

I got off the bed softly and started towards the door.

"Clay?"

"Yeah?" I turned around, stopping in my tracks.

"Thank you. And... I know this is like the stupidest time to say this but I'm gonna bitch out if I don't do it now. I really really like you... and I don't want that to ruin anything, because you are such an amazing person, and I would never want to lose you, and I just wanted to say that, even though-"

"Shut up, Ava. I like you too."

She smiled.

"Why do you think I held your hand, dumbass?"

"I thought... I don't know."

I grinned then turned again and sat down on her couch in her living room.

I took out my phone to text Sapnap and George, but was soon met by the many texts and calls I had missed.

Fucking hell.

𝚂𝙰𝙿𝙽𝙰𝙿

4 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨

7 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨

𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴

6 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨

9 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨

𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙱𝚄𝚁

3 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨

6 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨

𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙿 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚃

0 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨
46 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨

Chadnap🥶🚨🔫💪

Hey, what happened to Ava? <—5:56 pm

Is she okay? <— 6:01 pm