parting words

Well, we're done. After a year and 4 months.

I started writing this some time in late 2020. I was navigating school and emotions and friends and frankly myself. I was in a really, really dark place. As time continued, it got worse, given why my story is so dark lol.

If I could rewrite this whole thing, I would change it drastically. I definitely moved things along too fast, and I didn't really think about what would actually happen irl. Honestly I think it was because I wanted to get to the dark parts as quick as possible so I could fucking vent.
This book has been a massive part of my life, and I don't think of it as a fanfiction really, because I think a lot of it is a reflection of my own life. I relate to so many of the characters I've produced and written.

Writing this book has directly caused huge changes in my life. I genuinely don't think I would be the same person if I didn't write this book. I've quite literally made friends and lost friends because of this book.
And it has fully been with me through my darkest times.

I can't thank you guys enough for the support, you make my days.
I appreciate you guys so much, and I wish the best for all of you.
Also if y'all are reading this ur probably mentally ill so I hope that gets better for you lol.

Thank you so much for everything❤️