I

Aɴᴀᴍ ᴄᴀʀᴀ (ɴ) -ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sʜᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴇᴇᴘᴇsᴛ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs, ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs

Trigger warnings:
-Disordered thinking

Vote!

"COME HERE AVA!!!! COME HEREEEEEE"

Dream's notoriously loud scream basically exploded my ear drums.

"GEORGE WHERE ARE YOU WHAT THE FUCK COME HELP ME IM ON TWO HEARTS" i yelled into my mic, wondering why the hell Dream was chasing me, when I was supposed to be hunting HIM.

"HEY! LANGUAGE!" Bad scolded me.

"SAP. NAP. HELP MEEEEEEEE." My voice cracked as I pleaded for my friends help to kill Dream.

"AVA WE DIED, WE CAN'T HELP YOU!! Just kill him, it's not that hard!" Sapnap yelled into his headset.

"EASY FOR YOU TO SAY, YOU'RE NOT ON TWO HEARTS IN A FOREST BEING CHASED BY A FUCKING PSYCHOPATH."
I smiled as I heard Dream wheeze, and thinking quickly, turned to face him, placing a lava bucket directly at his feet. While he was burning in the lava, I got a few hits on him. I heard the familiar boom, and burning of items in lava, and "Dream burned to a crisp whilst fighting avagloss" popped up in chat.

"NOOOOOOOOO" Dream screamed, "HOW DID YOU CLUTCH THAT"

"YESSSSS I'M A GOD LETS GOOOOOOOOO DREAM YOU'RE SHIT"

"Language..." Bad said quietly, not wanting to ruin the moment.
"AVA YOU'RE SO GOOD HAHAHAH" George yelled, Sapnap just screaming into his mic in victory.

We all stayed on call for a bit longer so we could film Dream's extra scenes video, and finally finished, after 2 and a half hours of recording.

We said our goodbyes and I left Dream to his editing. Sitting down on my bed, I opened my messages app, seeing that I had gotten a text from my best friend.

Aera
Yo, party at Cory's
tonight, you down?

Ava
Always 😩

Aera
Epic, meet you at mine
at 10:00?

Ava
Sounds good

I navigated to my phone app to call Clay and let him know where i was going- just to be 100% safe.

He picked up before the first ring was over: "Hey, what's up?"

"I'm going to a party at Cory's house with Aera, just letting you know."

"Dope, I'll be editing, but just call me if anything happens."

"Ok mom," i scoffed.

"Ok Aves, just trying to make sure you don't fucking die," he laughed.

My heart fluttered at the nickname and I had to hesitate before speaking.
"Bro you play minecraft all day, even if something happened there's no way you would be able to do anything. You'd be like swinging and missing."
God why can i never flirt back.

"I'm actually incredibly ripped for your information, which you would know if you came to the gym with me once in awhile," he replied snarkily.

"I am this close to coming over to your house right now and slapping you," I replied.
"I dare you."

There was silence for a few seconds before I responded.

"Fuck you."

"When?" He said happily.

"Clay I swear to god I'll leak your feet pics if you don't shut the fuck up right now"

"DAMN OKAY BYE"

"Bye!!!" I responded with a grin.

I hung up and looked at my wall for a few seconds, my mind repeating his words over and over.

I finally shuffled over to my closet to pick out an outfit, and pulled on a pair of baggy jeans and a plain tank top.
I also put in some silver hoops and a silver necklace, quickly putting my hair up into a ponytail.

I looked at myself in the mirror, and immediately looked away. My body made me physically cringe. God, what is wrong with me. Turning away from the mirror, I walked out of my apartment, locking the door behind me.

—————————

It was 9:55 when I arrived at Aera's house. The sun had already set, the only source of light the street lamps and occasional porch light. I took the elevator to her 5th floor unit and knocked on her door.

Immediately the door opened and Aera grabbed me. "Ava! I have some food and some tequila for us before we go. Ugh this is gonna be so awesome" she pulled me in for a hug and I laughed at my friend's enthusiastic greeting.

"Isn't this supposed to be the biggest rager of the year or something?" I questioned, pulling away.
"Actually," she corrected, "it's supposed to be the biggest rager of the century."

She noticed the incredulous look on my face and smiled, scoffing, then pointed at the chips on the table.

"Oh nah I'm good. Not hungry."

"Party pooper." Aera responded with a sigh.

We grabbed the tequila she had out and had a few shots each to pre, then started running to the bus stop, knowing that we'd miss it if we didn't. We caught it just in time, and jumped on, out of breath, tipsy, and laughing.

After a bit, Aera shook me and said: "we're here, get up loser."