ᗢ﹒10

// tw self harm marks> and before anyone says

> and before anyone says.. this chapter isn't sexualising them in anyway at all! its pretty obvious but some people don't have any common sense <3

a long two days after the ex incident, tommy asked sage if she would like to record another vlog at a waterpark with jack and tubbo. at first she wasn't too sure on it, but now george was driving her to the place anyway.

"if you need me, call me. if you ever feel uncomfortable on camera, tell tommy. you know he'll understand."
"i know gogs, i love you!"
"love you too, have fun!" he gave a smile and drove off.

"sage!!" tubbo shouted, running over to the girl and giving her the biggest hug in the world, "i was so worried about you!"
sage smiled. "i appreciate that tobes."
soon jack and tommy came over, the four of them greeting eachother. as tubbo and tommy started filming the intro, sage and jack were speaking.

"so george told us about the whole work situation. oh, but not about your ex so don't worry."
"of course he did." she let out a small laugh.
"well just wanna say, we're all here for you, you know?"
"thank you, i actually got fired for supposedly harassing customers."
jack laughed, "workplaces can be wankers."
"i know, i'll probably stick to twitch for now."
"that'd be the best option."
as soon as jack finished his sentence, the boys were finished. they all went inside, checking in with the staff etc.
tommy instantly started recording, of course.

"oh my god it's so hot in here! its like the jungle!" he groaned.
"wow! its because of the sun!" jack pointed to the roof.
"the canonical sky."
"that's the REAL sky."
"oh it's so flickers!"
sage looked up at it and looked at the two of them. "it's like the truman show."
jack let out a huge laugh as they got into the changing rooms, tubbo and sage left to get changed whilst jack and tommy quickly recorded the start of a montage.

// tw self harm marks below !!

sage got into a bikini, unfortunately she didn't have anything else with more coverage. she got out her phone camera and set it against the bench, trying to convince herself she looked fine. whilst she was looking on the camera, she then saw the main reason why she didn't want to come out, her scars.
on her thighs there were burn marks, from where she was with mark, she instantly went off the camera app and leant against the wall, in all honesty, sage couldn't tell whether she wanted to cry, run away to a vacation, call george, or stream. soon enough she heard tommy and jack filming again.

"it's the shirt, swimming edition!" he laughed,
"oh my god!" jack gasped.
"it's so itchy, man, i wanna get wet." they both started laughing, soon enough tubbo came out and it was only sage left to follow on.
"i'll go check on her." tommy left the two boys and went to sage's changing room.

"you okay sags?"
"o-oh! yeah sorry.." her voice was shakey, she had never felt more embarrassed in her life, she didn't even want to start crying.
"are you sure?"
sage opened the door, patting under her cheeks just incase her mascara was coming off. "are the others here?"
"they're over by the entrance, what's wrong? you're eyes are all puffy and shit."
sage looked down and then back up at him, playing with her fingertips, "do you think i look too.. skinny?"
"sags.." tommy frowned and gave her a hug, he was quite awkward and bad at comforting but she appreciated it, "you're fine, honestly! no one is going to judge you okay?"
"i know but still.."
tommy let go of her, in this moment she realised that he truly towered above her, it was quite intimidating to say the least.
"trust me. you can always put a towel on or sit out whenever you feel uncomfortable."
she gave a smile, "thank you tommy."
"no worries, now let's have fun yeah?"
"okay!"