Theft

an this story really is a 'idk i wanna write something new story' so im sorry for how this will be. this is based in the smp not irl. anyways enjoy this decent story. 

y/h/l means your hair length. 

y/h/c means your hair color.

If you told me that I would meet the man of my dreams cause I tried to pickpocketed his little brother, I would sock you in the face and steal whatever you had on you. Let's just explain how this all happened.

I woke up in the woods, again. I stretched and looked in my bag to check myself in the pocket mirror. I opened it and looked at myself. I fixed my y/h/l y/h/c and sighed. Time to steal some more shit. I got up and shook my blanket of any bugs or dirt. I folded it and put it in the normal spot. In a small bag, hidden behind a bush. I grabbed my mask and put it on. I grabbed my map and looked for other towns I had not been caught at or been to. I saw One called L'manburg. Sounds like a nice town, I thought as I started walking to the so called town. It was pretty far from where I was but not so far that I gotta move camp. It was pretty close to the Dream SMP area. Stealing for that city was not easy. They know thefts when they see one there. Praying to whatever god that this town isn't like this. I sighed and continued on my way. 

~~ 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹 ~~

I walked up to the town and saw tall buildings. People talking and having the time of their lives. I walked up to one of the market place things and grabbed a little hat from there. No one saw. I turned and saw a young boy with some coins in his pocket. I grinned under my mask and started walking to a market stand next to him and pretended to look at the paintings there. I looked at his pocket and reached to grab the coins. But, someone had to fucking bump into me. He turned around and saw me with coins in my hand and then he felt his pockets to feel no coins there. Fuck. He spoke up as he took the coins away from my hands. 

"AYE! You can't fucking steal from someone like that you prick! What's your name?" 

"Y/F/N sir" 

"Well, Y/N no more fucking steal" He spoke up and started lecturing me about stealing. Soon, someone came running to him. 

"Tommy! Tommy! Phil wants to see us and talk about some stuff" He looked at me then at Tommy. "who are they Tommy?" 

"They tried to steal some of my coins, Oh hey Will" The boy named, Tommy said waving at the man behind the brown haired boy.

"Hey" The tall brunette man said "they stole from you?" Tommy nodded and the man named 'Will' sighed. "We can bring them to Phil" Tommy and the other boy nodded. The brown haired boy walked with me as the other two walked in front of us. Fuck my life. I'm about to fucking be killed aren't I?  I saw in view that we were walking us to a castle

Oh my fucking god. 

They are royalty. 

I'm actually fucking dead now.

an yayayayayayayayay first chapter of new book!! i'm actually super excited for this. I hope you all like this and make to like and comment if you can but if not thats alright. anyways, drink some water, eat something, know you are loved and cared for, and try to get some rest if its late. ily guys so much and hope nothing but good comes your way. ~ :]