What do you mean?

I woke up in my room, on my bed. I sat up and didn't see Techno at all. I groaned and got up and walked to my mirror. I was in the dress still. I got out of the dress and changed into a black turtleneck and some plaid brown pants with a light brown trench coat. I put on some black boots and walk downstairs to see Jack and Fundy guarding the door to a room. 

"Do you know where techno is Jack?" I asked and he just looked down at me then back up. "Fundy, Jack what's happening?" Fundy sighed and yelled for Quackity. Quackity came rushing in and saw me and smiled. "Big Q what's going on?" 

"The family is having a meeting as of now and I'm suppose to relax and chill with you till they are done." He said with a smile. 

"Does that mean Techno is in there too?" He sighed and nodded. "But lets just go do what you want to do" He smiled and put his arm around my shoulder. I nodded and walked up to my bedroom. "Oh you really want me then" He smirked and slapped him in the stomach. 

"You're an actual dipshit" We walked in and he sat down in a chair. I sat down in my window seat and grabbed a book. 

"Really?" I looked over at him. "You're gonna read with me here?" I nodded and chuckled. 

"You gotta suffer in some way" He groaned and slipped out of his chair and onto the floor. I chuckled and went to reading my book. After about an hour, Quackity spoke up. 

"So got eyes for anyone?" I put the book down and looked at him. 

"I'm saying anything till you tell me if you got eyes for anyone." 

"I do actually, I'm with this guy named Karl and we both were gonna ask that guy Sapnap if he wanted to date us" He said, looking flushed. 

"Oh you're polyamory?" He nodded and looked down. "Hey that's completely alright. I don't judge" I said as I sat next to him. He nodded and hugged me. 

"Thank you for being understanding and ok with me being like this" He said into my shoulder. I rubbed his back. 

"No problem" He pulled away and smiled at me. I smiled back. 

"So, you gotta tell me now" I chuckled. 

"Fine, It's Techno or as you called him 'The Blade" 

"Knew it" I looked at him, confused. 

"How did you know?" 

"You like him Y/N. I could tell by the way you looked at him." I sighed and went back to my window seat. "You also read the shit he reads" I picked up my book and started to reading. "You're ignoring me cause I'm right" I leaned back and put my book down. 

"Was it that fucking obvious?" I looked at him and he nodded. "Shit, well then I can tell you this. I kissed him at the ball last night" Quackity jumped up and started jumping up and down. I laughed when he fell over and landed straight on his face. He got up and picked me up. I squealed and punched him. 

"Quackity!!" He dropped me on the bed. 

"You kissed The Blade! You got to kiss one of the toughest people to get close to ever!" I chuckled and started to go red. "Was he a good kisser?" I nodded and he jumped to lay next to me. "I can't wait to tell Karl" I looked at him and smiled. I yawned and closed my eyes as he talked about a bet he placed with Jack 10 years ago.  

~~~~ 3 hours later ~~~~

I woke up to see Quackity asleep on a chair. I got up and walked downstairs to see Jack and Fundy still guarding. I was starting to get pissed at this point. I just wanted to see Techno. I walked downstairs and walked pass them and into the room. I walked in and saw Techno, Tommy, Wilbur, Phil, Dream, Sapnap, and George all sitting at a table. 

"Jack Fundy get her out" Dream yelled.

"Why the hell are you three even here?" Fundy grabbed my arm and I dead legged him. 

"Y/N! Get out! We are talking about things" Phil yelled. I looked at him then at Dream. 

"What's so important that I can't even hear" 

"Its about you Y/N. Your years and years of steal from nations all over. You are gonna be leaving L'manburg frist thing tomorrow." Phil said. I felt my heart break. No this isn't happening. 

"No Phil, Please I'm sorry" 

"Sorry won't cut it Y/N" Techno spoke up. I started to cry. 

"No please guys! I can't go back out there in the woods" I felt someone grab my arm and I jolted up awake. 

an this is kinda a filler chapter but yeah. chapter might not happen as often cause i start school very soon. #technosupport and hoping he does well. anyways, drink some water, eat some food, get some rest, know you are loved, have fun, and do your homework. Ily all :]