"Let's Run"

*fanart by idk, the account was gone*

Techno was reading a book when he heard Y/N start to wake up. He looked up and saw Y/N sitting up. 

"Techno?" He nodded and she smiled wide. She jumped from the bed to hug him. He held her tightly and smiled into her shoulder. She started to cry and held onto to him tighter. Techno rubbed her back and kissed her neck softly. 

"It's ok dear, I'm not leaving" Techno mumbled into her neck and she sobbed into his chest. After a while, Y/N had calm down and they both just held each other. "Dear?" Y/N looked up at Techno and He looked down at her. "Wanna go watch the stars for a little bit?" Y/N nodded and stood up. Her and Techno walked down to the garden and laid in the grass. They watched the stars fly by and appear in the night sky. Techno turned and looked at his love. She was smiling and looking up at the stars. The moonlight made her look like an angel in Techno's eyes. He smiled and she spoke up. 

"Techno?" 

"Yes dear?" She turned and looked at him. 

"I love it here so much but what has happened since I disappeared?" Techno sighed and looked back at the stars. 

"Jack has been in the tower since we found out he was the reason you were kidnapped. Niki's shop closed down. Quackity left Sapnap and Karl to start his own kingdom out of jealousy. Sapnap and Karl started a kingdom. Karl has bad memory problems now. Minx lives in town now. We have many new people here. Wilbur will be leaving soon with Sally to live out the rest of their lives. That's all I can think of as of now." Y/N frowned. Everything went downhill after she was kidnapped she thought. 

"Wow, That's a lot at once" Techno nodded and looked back at Y/N. Y/N continued to stare at the stars and smiled at the new stars that would appear. Techno smiled softly and thought about a plan he set up a bit ago. It would be them moving to the artic and living by themselves for who know how long. Techno liked the idea but he wanted Y/N to like the plan as well. 

"Y/N, How would you feel about moving away from here?" Y/N snapped her head at him and looked confused. 

"Why? Do you want to move?" He nodded. She looked back at the sky and sighed. "I mean, It wouldn't be the worst thing if we moved. Everything seems to have gone down hill and I would love to live with just you." Techno smiled and looked back at the sky. 

"So, you wanna run away with me?" Y/N chuckled and sat up, looking back and down at him. 

"Let's run" She smiled and got up, running into the house. Techno followed after and ran into his room. He started packing as she was packing as well. Techno packed everything he could and went into Y/N's room to see her changed into her cape and little pink blouse that was like Techno's. She put on some boots and turned and looked at Techno. "Where are we going?" 

"The artic so make sure you have some warm clothes with you" She nodded and packed some extra clothes. They grabbed their bags and rushed down to the carriage. They put their bags in and went to the farm. They said farewell to all the pets and Y/N went inside to write a note to Phil, Tommy, Wilbur, and Tubbo. She placed the note on the kitchen counter and went back out to the carriage. She got in and Techno started up their adventure to their new home with each other. Y/N was extremely happy and remembered when they first met. When she was just a theft and he was royalty. 

an this is the final chapter of the actual story so sad but i will be posting bonus chapters cause i have some extra ideas. anyways, thank you all so much for all of the support. it's insane to me still. alright, try your best to have some fun, drink some water, eat some food, and do your homework for me. love you all! :)