You

We walked into the castle and up the stairs to a throne like room. I looked around to see family portraits on every wall. The door opened to the throne room and there sat a man with huge bird wings on the throne. We walked up and he stood up.

"Phil!!" they all said and two of them ran over to him.

"There you are and who is this with you guys?" He spoke, looking at me. 

"She tried to steal from me!" Tommy screamed. The man named Phil sighed and thought for a second. 

"Techno! Get in here!" Phil yelled. I then saw the two big ass doors open to see a tall piglin like man with a red cape, a crown with so many jewels, and a big ass sword. Holy fuck he's hot. I looked at him as he talked to Phil. "Y/N?" Phil spoke up. 

"oh um yes?" I looked at Phil. 

"You'll be staying in the castle with us for about two months. If you steal again during your time here, you will be ban for my nation and if you come back after being ban, I will kill you" I nodded. Techno looked down at me and just stared. I lightly smiled. "Techno, go show her to her temporary room" He nodded and started walking. I followed and stayed close to him. 

"So, why did you even steal?" He spoke up, having a deep baritone voice. 

"I don't have much money and I haven't eaten in a day or two." He nodded and reached into a pocket in his red cape. He pulled out a small apple and handed it to me. "Oh, thank you Techno" He nodded and opened the door to a room. I walked in and looked around. It was a beautiful room. The white and gold curtains, a beautiful king bed with white and gold sheets, a chandelier over the bed, and a white sofa with gold pillows. It was a lot of gold, maybe a little too much gold. 

"I'm in the room next door, so knock on my door if you need anything" He said and walked out before I could say anything. I sighed and placed my bag down. I sat on the bed and immediately fell back fully onto the bed. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to fall asleep on this cloud like bed.

◇Techno's POV◇

I walked out and back to the throne room.

"is she asleep alright?" Tubbo asked, confused. I nodded.

"I heard her lay down and you can tell she hasn't slept well in ages." Phil nodded and looked at us.

"so we all remember that the ball is in two weeks correct?" Everyone nodded. "Good, well that we have a new guest with us. I would like for her to also get styled for the ball" Tommy started yelling.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN PHIL?! SHE TRIED TO STEAL FROM ME!" Tubbo tried to calm him down.

"Tommy! Shut up! Techno has done far worst things then she probably has" Will told him.

"Besides, she only stole to get some food for herself. She didn't do it for the 'fun of it" I spoke up. Tommy looked at me and nodded.

"She will be with Niki to help get ready for the ball. Now, everyone rush along and do what you please. I have some work to do." We all walked out and went our own ways. I put my mask on and walked out of the castle and to the farm to check on Steve and other animals, but mostly Steve. I checked on him and headed back to my room. I got ready for sleep and passed out soon after laying down. 

an another short one but they will get longer. please make sure to like and comment cause ill be real here, this is one of my favorite stories ive written so far. anyways, eat, drink, sleep and have fun. ily guys and just be the swag asf people you are :)