And So it Begins

Today's the day. The battle between L'manburg and Dream SMP. The final battle. I wake up to find Techno gone. I get up quickly and rush downstairs to see Techno and Phil outside all suited up, talking to Niki, Quackity, Hannah and a fish women hybrid. I opened the door and rushed to Techno and hugged him. He hugged back and patted my head. 

"Niki, Hannah, Quackity and Sally will be staying with you while we are gone." I looked up at him and nodded. "Please stay out of trouble N/N" I nodded again and smiled at him. 

"Good luck" He smiled and kissed my forehead. He let go of me and turned back to them. I hugged Phil and wished him luck before all of us watched them ride away to the battle field. Me and Quackity walked in and Quackity sat down. Hannah, Sally, and Niki sat down in chairs and looked very worried. I looked over at Quackity to see even him worried. 

*Third person* 

Y/n was so incredibly nervous. Her lover might not make it back alive. All she wanted to do was rush to the battle filed and make sure Dream wasn't breathing anymore. 

Quackity was also worried. His lover, Karl was going into battle too. He wasn't the best fighter but he was better then Quackity. He just wanted to hold him and hide away from all of this. 

Niki was nervous as well. She was nervous for how Y/N would handle the news of her lover dying to the hands of Dream. She was nervous for Puffy. Her dear friend. They go all the way back to when they were 4 years old. They met by the bakery and stole some bread to share with each other. She started the bakery because Puffy said to do it if it felt right. It was the booming place for everyone. She saw young kids to seniors there, getting delicious treats for themselves. She wanted her to come back in one piece. 

Hannah was super nervous. Her two childhood friends were gonna be fighting. Sam and Foolish. They all met in school and became best friends that day. She moved to L'manburg cause they said it was a good town. They were right about it being a nice town but she mainly moved here to be closer with her childhood best friends. 

Sally was so nervous. She just wanted to be with Will right now. She wanted to go swimming with him. Cuddle him. That's all she wants. Not for him to be fighting and possibly dying. 

They all sat in silence. They couldn't speak. They didn't want to speak. Quackity cleared his throat and spoke up. 

"Why are you all nervous?" 

"Why the fuck would you ask that Quackity?" Y/N spoke up and looked at him. 

"To let us vent about why we are all nervous." Quackity said, calmly. Niki took a breath and spoke up. 

"I'm nervous for the tragedies and my friend if we lose this. Puffy is a good fighter but it's scary for your childhood friend to be out there in those conditions. She's the reason I opened up that bakery! I don't want her going away." Niki started crying and Hannah hugged her as she softly cried. Quackity looked at Y/N who was looking at Niki. Sally just sat there. Once Niki calmed down, Hannah spoke up. 

"I'm nervous for my friends and for the town. My two friends are from my childhood as well. They said I should move here and I did but mostly for them. They are like my brothers." Hannah teared up and looked down. Niki held Hannah and rubbed her back. Sally patted Hannah's head. Y/N watched and looked at Quackity. Quackity sighed then spoke up. 

"I'm nervous for my partner. My partner is fighting out there. I'm a better fighter then him and they still choose him over me. I want to be at home with him, hiding from all of this and to just start my own town. My own nation. It would be well protected. Have amazing entertainment" Quackity started to get pissed. 

"But why do you want to leave L'manburg?" He snapped his head over to Niki and sighed. 

"It's too complicated" He turned and looked at Y/N who look unusually calm.  Y/N looked at Sally and Sally took a big breath. 

"I'm nervous for Will. I just want him home. I don't want him coming back dead. He's the one thing that makes me happy. I just want to hold him right now." Sally wrapped her arms around herself and Niki rubbed her back. Everyone then turned their heads to Y/N. She sat there, with the calmest expression. She seemed unfazed by all of this. She was just sitting there. But on the inside, she was thinking about running to the battle field to go and help Techno and everyone. 

"Y/N?" Niki said as Y/N was snapped out of her thoughts. She saw everyone looking at her and looked down at her hands. 

"I'm nervous for everyone, mostly Techno though. I want to just leave here and fight with them. I want to fight Dream. I want that bastard dead. I want to live in peace but violence always seems to be the best option for everyone now!" Y/N yelled. She cleared her throat and leaned back. Quackity patted her shoulder and everyone looked down. "I'm sure they are gonna come back. They have been training for weeks. They know what they are doing."  They all looked out the window to see it was a little past dusk. "They are winning" 

*The Battlefield* 

They are losing. Terribly. Tommy and Tubbo were knocked out. Wilbur has a broken leg. Phil's wing was broken. Techno was about to pass out. They were all resting for a bit. 

Doomsday wasn't going their way

an oooooh boyyyy. we at war now. next chapter will actually have blood, gore and stuff like that. This is just a chapter for idk what reason. anyways, drink some water, eat some food, have fun, stay safe, and get some sleep. I love you all and hope you have a great day :]