Dress

I woke up to banging at my door. I looked at the pocket clock I got from someone to see it was six in the morning. I got up and opened the door to see Techno.

"Breakfast is ready and get ready, your going to a shop in town" He then walked away and down to the kitchen. I closed the door and looked for some good clothes. I opened the closet door to see a huge ass layout of clothes. I looked through everything and decide to put on a light brown plaid skirt and a tan turtleneck with some black boots. I walked down to see Tommy and Tubbo, fighting over a piece of steak. I walked to the table and sat down.

"Oh good, Y/N you're finally up." I nodded as Phil handed me some eggs and steak. Phil sat down and looked at me. "So, Y/N you're going down to a little shop called 'Niki's Bakery and Boutique' She will help you find a dress for the ball this weekend." 

"What do you mean ball?" I looked at Tommy, who was shoveling eggs into his mouth. I then looked at Phil who handed me a invite. "Wait, THE ROYAL BALL?!" Techno, Wilbur, and Phil all laughed. 

"Yes, the Royal Ball" Techno spoke and looked at me. I gave Phil back the invite and eat my food really quickly. I got up and rushed to my room to grab my bag. I turned around too quickly and saw Techno right in front of me. He handed me a piece of paper and an apple. 

"The paper has the rules for the ball and what type of dress you will need. The apple is just a snack if you need it" I looked up at him and nodded. He nodded and walked out of the room. I looked at the paper and the apple and smiled. I put the apple in my bag and grabbed a dagger. I put the dagger in my thigh holster and walked down and to the shop. People looked at me and looked at each other. I sighed and opened the doors to the shop. I saw a small blonde haired woman behind the counter, talking with a fox man and girl with ram horns. The fox man looked at me causing the blonde haired woman to turn around. 

"Who are you?" She asked. 

"I'm Y/N, The royals sent me here to get fitted for a dress for the-" was all I could say before I got pulled into a room with her and the ram horn girl. She was smiling and looked very excited. 

"Will told me about you! I'm so excited!" She beamed as the ram girl got some stuff from the closet. "I'm Niki, the owner of this place and The girl with ram horns is Puffy. Oh and the guy you saw us talking to was Fundy. Will is actually his father." Puffy came back with a bucket of stuff and Niki helped me up on a stand and started to measure my waist. 

"If I can give some advice," Puffy spoke up "don't wear anything baggy to a fitting session" 

"Yeah, I need you to take off the skirt and shirt. We just want to get things prefect for the dress." Niki said, very politely. I nodded and took off my skirt and shirt. I heard Puffy gasp and i looked at her. "What's wrong Puffy?" Niki spoke up and went to Puffy's side. 

"What fight did you get into Y/N?" Puffy spoke. I sighed and turned to see it in the mirror. It's huge gash across my back from side to side. 

"I got into a fight with some people some amount of years ago. Got left with this" They both looked at each other and frowned. "Hey guys, don't worry. I'm here in L'manburg now. I live with the royals as of now. I'm okay" They nodded and we chatted as they measured my waist, bust, hips, arms. They brought out some dresses as I changed and handed them to me. One was a dark emerald green tight looking dress with a huge slit. One was a white lace that went into a mermaid. Most of them looked pretty ugly then I looked at the last one. It was a beautiful gown. 

(imagine this in pink and not blue, most of the pink dresses were ugly)

I looked at Niki and handed her the last dress. "This is the one?" she asked and I nodded. She squealed and jumped up. "We'll start making this dress for you and my friend Hannah will come over and do your hair and makeup for the ball" I smiled at her and hugged her and Puffy. "Thank you guys so much for this afternoon. It was very fun" 

"Of course, We do need you to go cause we gotta bake some treats" I chuckled. 

"Ok, I'll definitely see you guys around" They waved me out and I walked out. I walked around town. It was a beautiful town. I walked to where I could hear fighting. I saw a man with a beanie and a man with blue and red sunglasses. They were shooting arrows. I walked up to the line up fence. They were auguring over who hit a bullseye. Dipshits. I walked to the station next to the beanie dude and grabbed a bow and arrow and aimed. 

"What the hell are you doing here? This is only for fighters" I looked at him then back at the target and fired. Bullseye. 

"NO FUCKING WAY SHE HIT THAT!" The guy with a buzzcut said. The beanie boy went over and check. 

"She hit it dead on!" He said, shocked. I smiled and put the bow away. 

"You guys want me to teach you?" They both nodded and I chuckled. "You got to aim to the side of the bullseye. That will get you the best possibly chance of hitting it." They both did that and were very very close to hitting the bullseye. We spent hours there till it was dusk. I found out their names were Jack and Quackity.  

"Thank you lady...?" 

"Y/N" 

"Thank you Y/N for helping us with this" Quackity said and gave me a fist bump. I smiled and grabbed my bag and started to walk back to the castle. I walked up to the guard and he helped me in. I walked in to see Phil, Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo and Techno sitting at the table. 

"Finally you're back woman!" Tommy screamed and tried to grab a piece of chicken. Wilbur smacked his hand away. 

"What took so long?" Techno spoke up, which was surprising for Tommy and Tubbo seeing as their jaws went to the floor and they giggled. 

"I was hanging out with two guys at the archery site" I spoke as I took a seat next to Wilbur. Techno nodded and Phil gave them the thumbs up to start eating. Tubbo and Tommy started eating like they haven't eaten in days which made me and Wilbur laugh. Tommy glared at us with a piece of chicken sticking out of his mouth. Wilbur started dying of laughter and I just ate my food. I could feel eyes on me all dinner. I looked at everyone to see that Techno was looking at me. I looked at him and smiled. He looked back at his food and continued to eat. Once I finished, I got up and went upstairs. 

"Goodnight Y/N" I heard Wilbur and Tommy yell. I yelled goodnight back and walked into my room. I changed into a night gown and grabbed a book from the shelf. I laid down and started to read it. I heard a knock at my door and put my book down and sat up. 

"Come in" I spoke and the door opened to reveal Techno. 

"I just wanted to say goodnight and have a good nights rest" I smiled and nodded

"Goodnight to you too Techno" He smiled for a split second and closed the door. I smiled and continued to read my book about Greek Gods. 

An yayayayaya new part. i'm really lovin this book. its so fun to write and think of ideas for. also pay close attention to the next few chapter titles. they will spell out a sentence. anyways, drink some water, eat some food, get some rest, know you are loved and cared for, and have some fun. please make sure to comment and vote. it really helps out. i love you all. see ya next chapter. :)