Adrift

Y/N still sat in that bed, wondering if she was gonna die or live through this. Dream said that he was gonna take her to an event. Y/N knew this was gonna be her last day. The event is today. She got up and the door opened. She saw George there. 

"Come with me Y/N" She walked over to him and followed him to an actual room. There was a big dress there and a woman. "This is Linda, she gonna help you get ready for the event tonight" Y/N nodded and George walked out. Linda got up and pulled the big dress out. 

"Go ahead and put this on for me" Y/N put it on with some of Linda's help.

 this is the dress, change if you want

Linda started doing Y/N's hair when Y/N spoke up.

"Linda? do you know anything about this event?" Y/N said softly. She looked up at the mirror to see Linda nodding.

"From what I know miss, your going to a casino with someone named Quackity who runs it." Y/N nodded and let Linda continue doing her hair. "I'll be honest with you, that dress is so ugly" 

"Your only saying that cause it's green." Y/N said "If it was a different color, you would probably like it better" Linda sighed and started doing her makeup. They made small conversation as Linda did Y/N's makeup. George bursts into the room and they turn around. 

"Linda, is she ready?" Linda nods and helps Y/N up. George grabs Y/N's hand and they walk down to see Dream in a green suit with his signature white smile mask. 

"Ah, There's my Y/N" Dream walks over and wraps his arm around her. Y/N sighs as they walk out to the carriage. They get in and start to go. After about an hour, they arrive and step out of the carriage. Dream and Y/N walk in with George behind them. They sit down at a table. Y/N looks around and see's Quackity talking with a guy in a gas mask. She looks and sees Ranboo, Tubbo, Tommy, and Phil all talking together. Quackity yells into the microphone on stage, welcoming everyone and thanking them for coming. Y/N sit and looks at her plate. She hears footsteps coming up and hears a familiar voice speak up. 

"Who's this girl you brought with you Dream?" 

"Oh, just my beautiful girlfriend" Dream lifts her up and she looks right into Quackity's eyes. 

"Wait-? Y/N?" She nods and Quackity snaps at Dream. Y/N elbows Dream in the stomach and pulls her arm away and rushes pass them. 

"Y/N! WAIT!" She keeps running till she is in the middle of the desert. She can see the mobs coming from every corner. She fell down and started sobbing. She could hear footsteps and felt herself being picked up. This was it for her. She went limp and just cried. "Y/N, look at me!" She opened her eyes to see Phil holding her. She started crying more and hugged Phil. Phil held her and flew back to L'manburg. They landed in the garden and Y/N rushed to the flowers. 

"Fucking finally!" Y/N yelled and smelled the flowers while sobbing. Phil went inside to see Wilbur and Techno there. 

"Was that her?" Wilbur said. Phil nodded but stopped Techno. 

"Move Phil, I need to see her" Techno looked down at Phil and Phil sighed, pushing Techno back. 

"She's not well right now. She smelled flowers and cried Techno." Techno stopped and looked out the kitchen window to see her sitting on the ground, sobbing. Techno felt his heart break. 

"Has Sam gotten Dream yet?" right as he spoke those words, Tommy rushed through the door. 

"Did the plan work?" Wilbur said. Tommy smiled and nodded. 

"Dream is currently is being taken to Las Nevadas prison as we speak" Everyone smiled and they turned as the back door opened. 

"Phil?" Phil rushed over to her, seeing as she was trembling. Her legs gave out and she fell into Phil's body. Phil wrapped his wings around her and sat on the floor. Techno went over and sat down with him. Wilbur and Tommy went upstairs to leave them be. 

"Phil, I can take her from you" Techno spoke softly. Phil sighed and gave Y/N to Techno. Techno wrapped his cape around her and held her tightly. 

"Just be careful with her mate" Phil got up and went upstairs. Techno watched her as she slept and smiled. He had his true love back. 

an very close to the end now but after this book, there will be a new book. it will be a minx x reader so look out for that one this is over. anyways, have fun, stay safe, eat some food, drink some water and know that you are valid as hell. love you all :)