Christmas Time!

*Fanart by Hoshioyo on twitter*

Y/N woke up to Tommy yelling. Everyone was visiting Y/N and Techno for Christmas. They had moved to a deep wooded area far for everyone. They wanted peace for themselves and they got it for the most of the time. The people visiting being Tubbo, Ranboo, Tommy, and Phil. Wilbur couldn't come as he was busy and also dead. Tubbo and Ranboo were in the other house. Tommy was staying in the basement and Phil was staying in his private cabin nearby the house. Y/N got up and looked outside to see that it was snowing. The trees were coated with snow and she saw Phil flying. She looked down and saw Steve laying at her feet. Phil had brought all of Techno's pets out here as they were too much for everyone to take care of. Y/N petted Steve and tapped Techno. Techno jumped up and looked at her. 

"Tommy's up so it's time to get up" Techno groaned and nodded. Y/N walked down and outside to call for everyone. "It's time for Christmas people!" Tubbo bursted through the door and ran through the snow to Y/N, dragging Ranboo. Phil landed in the snow and walked inside. Y/N walked in and sat down on the couch next to Techno. Phil sat down in a chair. Ranboo, Tubbo, and Tommy sat on the floor near the tree. 

"Youngest goes first" Phil said and Tommy smiled wide. He opened the gift Tubbo and Ranboo got him first. It was a new red and white t-shirt and a piece of netherite. He opened what Y/N and Techno got which was two instant health potions, a painting Y/N made and three diamonds. He lastly opened Phil's gift which was a crown, a netherite axe and a red bandanna. He thanked everyone then Tubbo went. He opened what Tommy and Phil got him which was a golden apple, a new green button up and a block of gold. Ranboo got him a new hat, a framed picture of them with Michael, and new coat. He opened what Y/N and Techno got him which was a painting of Michael, a piece of netherite and two emeralds. Ranboo then went and opened what Phil and Tommy got him. They got him a big coat, a bottle of experience and three diamonds. Y/N and Techno got him a notebook, a potion with water protection and a piece of netherite. Tubbo got him a ring to fit on his horn, a matching jacket to the one Tubbo had, and mittens. It was now Y/N's turn. Y/N reached for a gift before Phil spoke up. 

"How about Techno then me then Y/N?" Y/N looked at Techno confused which Techno just nodded at her. She shrugged and spoke up. 

"Sure" Techno went and got mostly gold and netherite. Phil went and got many of potions and coats. Y/N then went. She got some gold rings from Tommy and Phil. She got a cape that was like Techno's from Tubbo and Ranboo. She reached for Techno's gift and opened it. It was empty. She looked at Phil and he pointed to the outside. Y/N got up and walked out to see Techno leaning on a tree in full amour. Y/N walked to him and took his hand as they walked more into the forest. There was a small area with a present sitting there. Y/N went and opened it. empty again. She turned around and saw Techno with a small box in his hands. 

"So, you know I'm not the best with sappy shit but" He took a deep breath "I love you and care so much about. God, it's hard to put into words what I would do for you Y/N. I would stop eating potatoes for the rest of my life to be with you. So, Will you marry me Y/N?" Y/N looked at Techno, frozen. Techno sighed sadly and put the small box in his pocket. "I'm sorry for asking Y/N" Y/N grabbed Techno's arm and pulled him close. She kissed him with passion. Techno kissed back with the same passion. Y/N pulled away and wrapped her arms around his neck. 

"Yes I'll marry you Technoblade" Techno smiled and took the ring out of the box, putting it on Y/N's ring finger. Techno looked at her with a big smile. Y/N smiled and kissed his cheek. 

"We should head back, Phil might be worried" Y/N nodded and they walked back. They walked into the house and everyone stared. 

"So?" Y/N showed her hand with the ring and Tommy jumped up screaming. 

"THE BLADE IS MARRIED NOW!" Everyone laughed. "Wait we should build some snowman!" 

"That's a great idea!" Tubbo yelled as the two rushed to outside. Phil walked out with Ranboo. Techno went into the kitchen and started making some hot chocolate. Y/N joined Techno and put a disc in. She sung to the music and watched Techno. She was happy. Very happy. She is living the life she wants to live all because she took some coins from Tommy's pocket. She chuckled and Techno turned around. 

"What you laughing about?" 

"It's crazy to me that I now live such an amazing life all cause I tried to take some money from Tommy" Techno chuckled. 

"That is kinda crazy but I'm glad it happened" Y/N smiled and kissed Techno's cheek. Everyone came in with snow all over them. Y/N and Techno handed them hot chocolate. They all sat down and chatted. This was the best Christmas anyone could wish for. 

an hiii! so this is finally the end of this story. it's sad to fully end it but it's been great to write this story for you all. so i'll say it the last time for people that are just reading this story, check out my other books and i love you all. thank you again (i'm not quitting, just done with this story)