Years later...

*fanart by fuscorbus on twitter*

It's been about 4 years since me and Techno have been in L'manburg. Phil was still the ruler over L'manburg as Tommy still wasn't ready to be king. Phil invited us to the royals dinner and we ,of course, said yes. The carriage stopped and we stepped out. L'manburg was a lot bigger now. Most of the people in Dream SMP moved to L'manburg after they found out what happened. I looked around and saw some old friends walking around town. I looked and saw that Niki's shop was back opened. I grabbed my purse and quickly walked to her shop to see Fundy, Niki, Puffy, Minx, and Hannah all talking. I smiled and walked closer. 

"wait, Y/N?!" Niki yelled, They all turned around and I smiled. Niki rushed over and hugged me. "Yay! Your back!" I hugged back and pulled away to hug everyone else. 

"Can I get one dozen of sugar cookies please?" She nodded and packed them up. She handed them to me as I tried to pay. 

"Oh they are the house, don't worry" I thanked her and talked with them for a bit. I heard the door open and I turned around to see Techno. 

"There you are N/N" He wrapped his arm around me and greeted everyone. "Well, Y/N and I will be on our way." We all said our farewells and me and Techno walked back to the castle. I walked in to see nothing had changed really. I walked into the backyard with Techno and saw Ranboo, Tubbo, a little piglin, Tommy, Wilbur, Sally, and Phil. I smiled and looked down at the piglin. 

"Who is this little guy?" 

"That's Michael, Me and Ranboo's son" Tubbo said with a smile. 

"Wait are you two-?" 

"Me and Tubbo did get married but only married platonically" I nodded and sat down next to Ranboo. Techno sat down next to me and talked with Phil. Michael waddled over to me and handed me a toy. I then moved to the grass and played with him. Tommy argued with Tubbo about some dumb shit and I saw Sally and Wilbur sneak away from us. I picked up Michael and sat down with him on my lap. He started to speak in piglin and I spoke back to him. Techno taught me a few things with our time away. I looked out and soon fell asleep with Michael on my lap. 

Techno's POV

I look over to see Y/N and Michael passed out. I smiled and got up. Tubbo grabbed Michael and I grabbed Y/N. I walked her up to my old room and laid her down. I sat down and took out a book. I looked at the clock to see it was only 1 pm. The dinner started at 6 pm. I started to read but that's when I heard Y/N wake up. 

"Techno? What time is it?" 

"It's 1 pm" She jumped up and opened one of our bags. "What's the rush princess?" 

"It's 1! The dinner starts at 6! I only have 5 hours to get ready!" She took out the dress and hung it up. She turned and looked at me. "You are helping me get ready now" I sighed and put the book down. I helped her get ready and she started her makeup at 2. Those dresses are a pain in the ass to put on. I sat and watched her as she did her makeup. She started doing her hair at 4 and that's when I got up to get ready. I went into a different room to changed. I came back in to see her reading a book. She looked gorgeous. In a pink flowy dress. She looked up at me and smiled. "You look very handsome mister Technoblade." I chuckled and walked over to her. I was just wearing what I wear everyday. She got up and wrapped her arms around my neck. 

"and you look very gorgeous misses Y/N" She chuckled and kissed my cheek. I looked over at the clock and saw it was 5:30 pm. "We should get going" She nodded and grabbed her bag. We walked down to see everyone was ready. We walked to the carriage and went to dinning hall. 

No one's POV

They arrived with just ten minutes to spare. Phil and Tommy rushed in with Wilbur, Sally, Ranboo, Tubbo, Y/N and Techno behind them. The table had people from every kingdom there. Except Dream SMP. Quackity was there. So was Karl and Sapnap. And Bad and Skeppy. Y/N and Techno sat down and Phil said his speech. Everyone began to eat after that. Y/N and Techno finished up first and excused themselves. They walked outside and to the grand garden close by. They walked through and Y/N stopped to look up at the sky. Techno looked at her and smiled. 

"Furta" Y/N snapped her head at him and tilted her head in confusion. "Furta means thefts" 

"What do you mean by that then?" 

"You stole from my brother first then you stole my heart" Y/N smiled and Techno wrapped his arms around her. They looked up at the moon, with the biggest smiles on their faces. Y/N was so happy that she took from Tommy. She found her true love through crime. How crazy is that? 

an thats it! this story is now officially complete. I might make a Christmas chapter but idk. anyways, i hope you all have amazing days and know that you are valid as fuck! love you all :) <3