Doomsday

(listen to the song while reading, also some gore in this chapter)

They are losing. Terribly. Tommy and Tubbo were knocked out. Wilbur has a broken leg. Phil's wing was broken. Techno was about to pass out. They were all resting for a bit.

Doomsday wasn't going their way

Dream was chuckling and so was his friends. They were winning. Techno sat and looked out to see them smiling and laughing at them. Techno looked around at his family to see them all with no hope in their eye's. Wilbur was barely holding on. Tommy was crying in pain with Tubbo. Phil's wing was broken badly. He wants to just be home. He heard an arrow fly and he blocked them with his shield. He peeked out and saw Dream and Sapnap talking. He was confused until he saw them building something. It was an Iron Golem. Techno looked over at his backup team to see them injured. He didn't know what he could do now. He took a breath in and said his prayers to himself quietly. He looked back up and saw a Golem rushing to them. It then fell to the floor. Techno dropped his shield slowly to see a figure in the dust cloud. The figure turned around and he saw the man. He smiled and tossed a bag to Techno. 

"Give it to your family" They said as the backup team rushed out. Techno opened the bag to see potions. 

"Thank you Eret" He said, hopeful now. He gave one to Phil and his wing healed with a blink of an eye. He then gave everyone one and they rushed out as well. Phil and Techno fighting Dream. Tommy and Tubbo fighting George. Everyone fought with all of their might. Techno kept slashing at Dream. Dream kept blocking but Techno got him in the arm. His arm start to really bleed. The blood dripped down and his hand dropped his sword. He grabbed his arm, only increasing the pain. He pulled his hand away and fell down. Techno looked down at him and put his foot on Dream's chest. He moved his sword to point right at Dream's neck. He tilted his head back and looked at Techno. 

"I'm still gonna win" He said "I know it and Sapnap will finally have Y/N" Techno pushed his foot down more as he spoke those words. Dream groaned and tried to move. 

"That won't happen, Dream" Techno spoke. Dream stared at Techno till he heard his own lover yelling in pain. He snapped his head over and saw Eret and Jack slashing at George. 

"NO! STOP IT!" George yelled in pain, crying now. 

"WE SURRENDER! LET GEORGE GO!" Dream screamed at the top of his lungs. Everyone stopped and looked at him. Dream sighed in defeat. "You win" He said. Techno moved off of Dream. Dream rushed up and ran to George. All of Dream Smp went to the two as L'manburg finally realized what happened. 

"We won" Wilbur said. Tommy started jumping up and down. 

"WE FUCKING WON!" He yelled and soon everyone joined in. Phil, Wilbur and Techno watched as they all hugged and celebrated this win. Techno smiled under his mask, knowing he would see his lover again. He watched as Dream wrapped up George. Soon, It was just L'manburg on that field. Jack, Karl, Tommy, Tubbo, and Fundy rushed to grab everything and head home. Techno packed up with Phil and Wilbur. 

"You excited to see her mate?" Phil said, looking at Techno. Techno nodded and picked up his bag. He walked to the carriages and got in, already ready to see Y/N. 

*Y/N's POV*

I sat there, in my bed. I don't think Techno gonna make it back. I lost my lover. I put on his spare cape and the jewelry he has given me. I held myself tight and looked out the window. The gates were opening to L'manburg. The enemies are here. I got up quickly and grabbed my bow. I rushed down and opened the door to hear cheers? I walked out and saw multiple carriages. I dropped my bow down a little and heard Tommy's loud laughter. I smiled and took off the cape. The carriages stopped and Phil stepped out. I ran to him and hugged him. 

"What the fuck are you doing up so late?" He laughed as he hugged me back. I pulled away. 

"I couldn't sleep" Then everyone else stepped out. I couldn't see Techno. "Phil, where is Techno?" Phil looked at me then back at the carriages. Techno stepped out and looked at me. I smiled and rushed to hug him. He picked me up and embraced me. I embraced him and smiled into his shoulder. I pulled away and kissed him. He kissed back but soon pulled away. 

"You guys won? I'm guessing" I said with a smile.

"Yup, it was all thanks to Eret." I looked over at Eret to see Niki and Puffy talking to him. I smiled and looked back at Techno. I rested my head on his shoulder and smiled. I felt Techno put me down and I started walking into the house. I walked in and started making some tea. I heard Tubbo and Tommy walk in laughing with people. I walked out with the tea and saw Phil, Tubbo, Tommy, and Techno all sitting down. I sat down next to Techno and smiled. I'm so happy they came back. 

an i'm so happy with how this chapter came out, also with my time away your dude got a girlfriend :D. anyways drink some water, eat some food, relax, do your hw,  and have fun. i love you all. see ya next chapter :)