'That dress looks nice'

Today was the day. It's the Royals Ball. I rush downstairs and got an apple. I grabbed my bag and rushed out to Niki's shop. I ran in and Puffy and Niki 

"Thank god your here Y/N! We need to start getting ready" Puffy said as we all rushed into a makeup room. Puffy grabbed a bucket of makeup and Niki got the dress out.  Niki handed me the dress and pushed us into a room. She helped me put on the dress and heels. We walked out and Puffy sat me down and starting doing my makeup. Once that was done, they all started working on my hair. After about an hour, I was finished and ready for the royal ball. 

"Ok, you can look in the mirror in three....two.....one!" Niki and Puffy said. I turned around and looked at myself. I looked beautiful. I had natural but bold makeup. My hair was half up and half down. The dress was long and beautiful. I smiled and looked at them. 

"So?" Puffy said

"I love it" They squealed and hugged me. I chuckled and hugged them back. I felt a strange feeling. Something that I would normal push away and forget about because it just gets you hurt. Love. I love this town. I love my friends. I love the fact that all this started happening cause I tried to steal from some kid. I pulled away and saw we had about four hours till it started. 

"We should have started getting ready later" Niki chuckled. Puffy nodded and sat down. We all just sat down and talked. Once it hit the two hour mark before the ball started, The gates to the town opened. We all looked out the window and saw many of people flood in. 

"Oh no, does that mean he's here Niki?" Niki nodded, still looking out the window. I looked out the window to see a group of guys on horses come in. One of them was wearing a white mask with a dark green suit. Another one was wearing round white glasses with a navy blue suit. Then the last one was wearing a white bandana around his head with a deep red suit. 

"Who are they?" I asked

"They are the main people in charge of the big city close by. They hate us but this ball is for everyone who is a royal" Niki said. I nodded and watched as they went inside the castle. A carriage pulled up by the shop and a man walked in who was Jack. 

"Miss Y/N, Technoblade has requested for me to pick you up and take you back home" Jack said, formally and I chuckled. 

"Alright Jack, I'll see you girls around" They all said bye and I walked out with Jack. He helped me into the carriage and got on himself. "So, why did Techno of all people request you to pick me up?" 

"He didn't say why, Just that you needed to be picked up from Niki's shop" He continued till we got to the castle. I got out with the help of Jack and Techno walked out in a ruby red suit with his classic mask on. he looked me up and down and smiled at me. He thanked Jack then we walked in. 

"That dress looks nice Y/N" I chuckled and started to blush. He put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close to him. I ducked my head down in embarrassment and Techno sighed. "I need you to do something big for me" I looked at him and nodded. "I need you to be my girlfriend or whatever for tonight" 

"And why is that Mr. Blade?" He sighed and sat me down. I looked at him to see him visibly upset. 

"Dream and his friends are in town. They are coming to the ball tonight to look for a bride one of his friends, Sapnap. Phil heard about this and asked me to make us fake date till they are gone so you don't have to deal with them." 

"Oh" He nodded and got up. We started walking up to my room and walked in. 

"I need you to put on some jewelry" He said and sat down in a chair in the room. I opened the box of jewelry and put on some gold rings and the gold necklace with a ruby. I looked at him and he grabbed the box. He pulled out a matching pair of earrings and handed them to me. 

"You wore earrings?" I asked. He sighed and looked down. 

"Fourteen year old me was a a problem" Is all he said. I chuckled and put them on. They were red ruby and gold dangle earrings

He stood up and looked down at me. 

"Let's get going" 

"Give me second"  He walked out and closed the door. I lifted up my dress and put my thigh holster on me. I put a dagger in it and let my dress fall. I walked out and linked arms with Techno. He looked down at me, smiled then we started walking. We walked to a carriage that had Phil, Wilbur, Tubbo, and Tommy. Techno helped me in and then got in himself. 

"Remember Tommy, Y/N and Techno are dating. They've been together for 3 months" Phil said to Tommy. 

"I know Phil! You've been telling me this for about an hour!" Tommy yelled at Phil. Phil glared at him "Sorry Phil" He mumbled. I chuckled quietly and leaned onto Techno. He wrapped his arm around me as the carriage started moving. 

"Why aren't we using the ballroom in the castle for the ball?" I asked

"It's not big enough" Techno said. We pulled up to a huge ass building. We all got out and me and Techno walked in. It was gorgeous. It was a tall quartz and dark oak building with a beautiful ballroom with a large chandelier. As we walked in all I could think was,

Let's hope for a good evening.

an holy shit this long. i hit 2000 words and my fingers hurt now. but its worth it. anyways, i love you all, drink some water, eat some food, and know you are loved and cared for. have a great day/night/evening :]