1.4 - I'm a Loner, a Rebel

"It was about time you showed up to drama club," Darcy said to CL as he sat next to her in a classroom with about five other people. "And I thought you were supposed to be an aspiring actor."

"I am," CL responded defensively before grinning. "I just figured I'd get settled in with classes and catch up on all the stuff I missed. Not all of us started the school year here, you know."

"Yeah, yeah," Darcy smiled.

"I didn't even know you were into acting until you mentioned you were in drama club," CL said.

"Oh I'm not an actress," Darcy shook her head, "I'm more into stage managing. I love organizing and making sure things get done."

"Ah, the brains of the operation. Why doesn't that surprise me?"

"Yep."

CL and Darcy continued to talk for a while when the door opened. CL looked up and his mouth dropped when he saw the good-looking guy with the Fauxhawk enter the classroom.

"Darce, look," CL whispered to her as he grabbed her hand. He remembered when he saw Darcy hand the guy one of the flyers for the club the other day. He seemed like he wasn't interested but here he was! "Riven Morris decided to show up."

"So he did," Darcy grinned.

Riven sat down across from CL and their eyesmet. CL felt his cheeks grow red as he forced himself to give Riven a smallsmile – or at least he thinks he got himself to smile, CL wasn't sure.

* * * * * *

{1x04. I'm a Loner, a Rebel}

Written by A.C.

* * * * * *

"So, I'm glad to see that we have two new members in our awesome little club," Darcy said signaling to CL and Riven. "That brings our members to a total of eight, not too shabby if you ask me."

"That means we can actually start discussing some options to put up a play this semester," Mrs. Puck, the club advisor, said with a warm smile. "Any ideas?"