1.7 - Official Official

"Sucks that lunch is about to end," CL said to Riven as they sat in the school's courtyard finishing their cokes. Riven nodded and looked at CL.

"We should just skip the rest of the day," Riven suggested. CL gave him a disapproving look.

"We are not doing that," he said firmly and then smiled. "I want you to do well, Riven. You're so smart."

"School bores me, though," Riven rolled his eyes and finished his drink.

"Just tough it out," CL rubbed his back. "Before you know it, we'll be graduating, and you'll never have to worry about high school again."

"Yeah, then I'll have to worry about college," Riven said dryly. "Besides, we have another school year left before we graduate. It's going to take eons 'till we hit that road."

"And then you call me a drama queen," CL grinned and Riven laughed.

"You are a drama queen," Riven winked at him.

CL playfully slapped his arm. Riven smiled softly and wrapped his arm around CL's waist and pushed him closer to him. CL looked into his eyes.

"Who are you Riven Morris," CL said quietly. "I don't think you realize how much I think about you during the day."

Riven pretended to look disturbed, "I knew it, you're a psychopath."

"You really know how to ruin a romantic moment," CL laughed. Riven caressed CL's face.

"I don't think you realize how much I like to joke with you," he retorted, "And how much you make me happy."

"I do?" CL felt himself blushing. Hearing Riven say this made him very glad – especially ever since he revealed that he struggled with depression.

Riven leaned his head forward and rubbed his nose against CL's. "You do. Very much so."

Suddenly the bell rang to signal the end of lunch and the both of them looked defeated.

"Back to reality. Time to go be responsible and stuff," Riven mumbled. "It sucks."

"Awe, I know," CL snickered and kissed him on the cheek when they stood. Riven hugged him.

"I'll catch you after school," Riven said to him. "I'll give you a ride."

CL nodded and huged him again. "I can't wait."

Riven waved before walking away. CL turned to go but saw Elis and Darcy approaching him, both grinning from ear to ear. Olivia was with them too.

"You guys are so cute together," Darcy said happily.

"We are, aren't we?" CL sighed dreamily and then nodded to her and Olivia. "You guys are pretty cute yourselves."

"Thanks!" Darcy beamed and wrapped her arm around Olivia's waist. Olivia smiled genuinely but seemed to appear a bit stiff when Darcy held her. "We're both very happy, aren't we?"

"We sure are," Olivia answered and gave Darcy a quick peck on the cheek.

"Look at you all with your girlfriends and boyfriends," Elis said with a smile.

CL suddenly realized something and frowned.

"Why the sudden long face?" Elis asked.

"Well," CL said, "I just realized that Riven and I aren't ... really boyfriends yet."

"What?" Elis and Darcy said. CL shot them a defensive look.

"What? So, we're not boyfriends yet ... is that bad?"