2

Annyeonghaseyo eomma, appa

Author POV

It's been four months since Jimin's grandparents had allowed Jimin to finally adopt a child. Throughout these months Jimin has been busy learning how to take care of and raise a child with the help of his grandparents (and a little bit on the internet). He has been sitting whole hours in front of his computer and ordering both necessary and unnecessary things online, that his child might need. Jimin also had to redo his work schedule and daily routine for it to get easier for him to take care of the child. With the help of Hoseok, Jimin just finished renovating the house "so it would become more child-friendly and the chance for accidents to occur would become less" as Jimin had said.

Now they are sitting in the terrace on the backside of Jimin's house, watching the beautiful view of a clear night sky while sipping on a cold lemonade after a long tiring day. It was just the beginning of summer, yet the weather is hotter than ever, people were already planning on going for a swim at the beach for the next few days.

"So, have you decided on which orphange you'll visit? You know there are many here in Seoul so you better start looking now." Hoseok said looking sideways to his bestfriend, taking the second sip of his drink. He didn't even let Jimin reply as he started talking again

"You know I really love sprite, but this is just so good right now. Jimin-ah, why do I feel like I'm cheating? You know what, I can't, do you have sprite in the fridge?" He asked while getting up, heading towards the kitchen. "I don't know, look at the lower shelf behind the milk, maybe you'll find some." He replied while waiting for his bestfriend to come back.

"Luck is on my side today, it was the last can. I'm sorry Spritina, I'll never cheat on you again." He started talking with the sprite can while returning to his seat, totally ignoring the confused stares Jimin was giving him. "Dude, stop it. And please, you're cheating every day when you open a new sprite can after throwing the previous one you've used."

"Don't listen to him Spritina, I only have you in my heart" he heard small giggles escaping the youngers mouth and at the same time he was falling from the chair.

"What you laughing about huh? At least I love my Sprite so much I won't let her slip from my hand. But look at you and your chair, it always makes you fall on the ground. At this rate I don't know who your lover is, the chair or the floor."

"Yah! Stop it, I can't breath" Said Jimin while trying to stop his laughter. Hoseok was sitting there, smiling at the bautiful sight of seeing his bestfriend happy. "Come on Jiminie, let me help you" he said while reaching out a hand to help his dongsaeng off the ground.

Few minutes after laughing their asses off and being silly they started talking about the adopting again. "I've decided a few days back that I want to look in orphanages in Busan. It's been a while back that I've visited my home town, well it's been a while back I've ever set my foot outside this house, so yeah. And plus, I would like to visit my parents again. So I've actually got some places to go to."

"Well that's good, I hope everything goes well. When will you leave and how long will you stay there?" Hoseok asked out of curiosity "awww, hyungie will miss meee, I'm so touched" Jimin said with a childish tone, a big smile plastered on his face "of course I will miss my little mochi" Hoseok replied with the same childish tone while squishing Jimin's chubby cheeks.

"Hyuuung~" Jimin whined "I will probably stay there a week or so, I don't know. I also have to ask my grandparents. They wouldn't let me travel alone. I don't know, maybe next week?"