9

Can I help you?

Author's POV

The sun was up and peeking behind the white traveling clouds. The sky painted in baby blue making the weather look beautiful and relaxing. Birds were heard chirping and squirrels running around from one tree to another. The bees were working for their queen and ants filling their storage for the winter. The forest was awake and as so was mother nature.

You could call it a typical morning, but not for Park Jimin. Because no matter how beautiful the weather may be, Jimin wouldn't be able to sleep peacefully without his daughter in his arms.

Jimin would always tell himself that he would go to the end of the world for his daughter, and he would risk his safety just to know how she was doing. And that's exactly what he's doing now. Sitting in the backseat of his car, his driver taking him to Hyejin.

...

Jungkook was deep in sleep, dreaming about carrots, banana milk and strawberries standing in a circle and holding hands. When all of a sudden, a big and giant white bunny with sharp teeth and a sickening grin came jumping from behind the pink hill. It took a carrot and used it as a pistol, shooting twice every five seconds.

Toof toof

Toof toof

The sound only became louder. Jungkook started stirring in his sleep.

TOOF TOOF

TOOF TOOF

And that's when Jungkook woke up from his sleep, his tired eyes opening some seconds later. He lifted his head from the pillow, one eye open and the other closed. His head fell down on the pillow, eyes closing and brain ready to rest again. Until he heard the doorbell ring. And that's when Jungkook understood, the doorbell was ringing all this time. But he didn't care. The door kept ringing and ringing. Jungkook didn't want to go up. He hoped for someone else in the house to wake up and open the door, but no one did.

The bell stopped ringing and Jungkook thought he could finally sleep... until Jin's phone started ringing. Fuck you whoever is standing at the door, Jungkook thought. And how did Jungkook know that it's Jin's phone ringing? Because his hyung has the weirdest taste in music, and of course he has to use a weird song as his ringtone.

"Jin hyung"

Silence

"Jin hyung" Jungkook called again and started to get annoyed when he got no response.

Jungkook was about to scream his hyung's name, when he remembered that the little bean was also sleeping in the room. Not wanting to wake her up, he chose to give up his precious sleep and open the damn door. Oh and make sure that whoever was standing behind the door would suffer.

Jungkook got up from the bed and tried not to step on the sleeping bodies on the floor. Yesterday night the guys argued about who was going to sleep with Hyejin. They all ended up sleeping in the guest room of Jin and Namjoon's house. They covered the floor with mattresses, sheets, pillows and teddy bears. The couple, alien and the little girl slept on the floor while Jungkook slept on the bed.

Jungkook reached his hand out and opened the door, ready to scare away the person standing there. But to his surprise, an angel was at the door. He had to blink once, twice and thrice to realise it wasn't a dream.

Jimin in his flesh and bones, standing right in front of Jungkook, both shocked.

Jungkook took in Jimin's soft yet sharp facial features. From his slightly long and drawn, very blue one lidded eyes to his button nose and puffed out cheeks. You could compare those soft looking cheeks to a Japanese dessert called mochi. Jimin's face looked as soft as a baby's. Yet his sharp jawline made him look even better. Not to mention those plump and peachy lips. People would do plastic surgery to get lips like Jimin's. (I'm not against plastic surgery in any way)