5

Appa, blood!

Jimin's POV

I'm tired. I didn't know there were three of them. Right now, two were lying on the floor, grunting and whining because I accidentally broke a bone or two........ or three. Anyways, here I am, standing in front of a male taller than me, holding a knife in his hand. I was taking in his every movement, trying to come up with how I can take this man down without hurting myself. And just as he was about to move the front door burst open, revealing my little angel. He looked towards the front door wanting to see who opened it. I have my chance. I ran towards him and grabbed his arm that was holding the knife. In a split second he was on the floor. Just then I could feel the burning sensation on my upper right arm. I turned around towards the front door and saw a little stunned angel staring at me.

"Appa!" She ran into my legs, hugging them. My feet couldn't hold me anymore as I fell down on my butt. Hyejin hopped onto my lap and threw her arms around my neck. I hugged her back with a smile on my face. Glad that she's safe. I closed my eyes and buried my nose in her hair. Sniffing on her calming orange scent. Just a habit to help me calm down.

I broke the hug and looked at her with a smile, about to ask her when-

"Appa behind you!"

I knew it. I shouldn't have let my guard down. I'm sure someone is behind me. I don't have time to get up though. Instead I hugged Hyejin real tight, burying her face in my chest.

.

.

.

.

.

Nothing happened. I slowly opened my eyes and turned around. I stood up and made sure Hyejin was standing right behind me. In front of me was a tall and muscular body standing. His back was facing me so I couldn't see his face. I moved slightly and peeked behind his shoulder, only to see him gripping on the intruders neck. His face was red and soon turning blue from the lack of oxygen.

"W-what are you doing? Let him go" I grabbed on the guy's forearm, not wanting any dead bodies in the house. Especially not in front of Hyejin.

"Do you know him?" I slightly got startled by the deep voice. He tilted his head a bit, making slight eye contact with me.

"H-huh? I-I ... n-no-"

"Then there's no need for people like him in this world" I clenched my fist. Who is he to decide who's gonna die and live? There's no such thing as people not needed.

"B-but that doesn't mean you need to k-kill him" He sighed and slowly let go of the man.

"But it doesn't mean I'm letting him go. Suga" another man, maybe an inch or two taller than me, stepped between us and grabbed the 'intruder' and dragged him out of the house through the front door. As I watched how his figure was going out of the door, I just noticed that there were more people here. They were standing at the front door, looking at me with curious eyes. I didn't pay much attention to them. It's not nice staring at people I thought. I looked back at the tall guy and caught him staring at me. He didn't avert his gaze though, just kept staring. I started feeling uncomfortable and tried to look elsewhere.

"Kook, it's about time. We need to head back" He looked at the other guys and then back to the other two laying on the floor. "RM, take one" a very tall and quite intimidating guy came up and started dragging the almost lifeless body. He himself picked the last one up and threw him over his shoulder like some sack of potatoes.

"So strong" I mumbled unconsciously. I saw the little smirk on his lips as he walked past me towards the other guys. I heard small clapping and looked down at Hyejin.

"Kookie is so strong right appa? He lifted the baddie with only one arm." I smiled and nodded at her. I looked back at the guys who were starting to head out of the front door.

"Wait!" They stopped and looked back."T-thank you for earlier-" "excuse me mister but there's some blue liquid that's been stained on your shirt around your right upper arm. It looks like the stain is just getting bigger?" As I heard the voice I looked at the owner, well talk about handsome. He was quiet tall with broad shoulders. Soon after the others looked at my arm too.

"Oh no! Appa, blood!" That's when I felt a sting in my arm. I winced at the burning sensation. My left arm automatically held my upper right arm. I looked down and saw a big blue stain. How come I didn't realise? I looked down at Hyejin and gave her a reassuring smile, telling her I'm okay. I averted my eyes to the four gentlemen standing at the door.

"O-oh this is nothing, and thank you once again for saving us, I owe you a favour." I walked towards them and held on the door as they understood I needed privacy and slowly walked out. I didn't want to come off rude, I apologised and thanked them once again while closing the door with a smile. I could see them walk away and back to the forest through the little camera screen beside the door.

"Jinnie, baby, could you please get me the aid kit from the bathroom? It's on the second shelf" "yes appa" was the last thing I heard before she ran off towards the direction of the bathroom. I'm starting to feel more dizzy by every minute passing by.

Jungkook's POV

That was...... new? I don't know, I don't actually know what to think. There's a storm in my mind, questions eating my brain. I feel exhausted at some point. Who are they? What happened? What did these guys want from the dad and the daughter? To think of it now, where's the mom? But that's not important. Tho there's one thing I can't get out of my head; the fact that a human being can be so beautiful. Wait actually, is he even human?- I mean of course not everyone are werewolfs like us but why did it feel like the little girl, what was her name? Hyejin, is a werewolf. But if she's a werewolf, how come her father is human? Maybe the mom is a werewol-

"Jungkook! What's up with you?" I slightly got startled by Jin hyung's loud voice but gave him a bored look.

"What do you want?"

"Yah! Don't roll your eyes on me! Anyways, what do you want to eat for dinner tomorrow? I know you'll be fasting if I won't cook and feed you myself. It's always work work work. You never consider taking a break......"

Aaand he keeps talking. How does Namjoon hyung keep up with him? But still, I'm thankful to have him with us. Ever since we were kids, me and Joon hyung didn't have the best childhood- at least not after our parents died. Everyone says it was an accident, but I believe otherwise. Joon hyung always tells me to let it go, but I can't. I need to know who killed our parents. Even tho I have the biggest suspicion on my aunt, I don't even want to call her aunt after what she did, but still I need proof. I promised myself to get revenge.

I looked over at my hyung. He seemed to be deep in thought.

"Namjoon hyung" he didn't reply.

"Joon hyung" I tried again, still no reply.

"Hyung!"

"Eh?- a- wh-what?"

"Why are you so zoned out? What were you thinking about?"

"I- I don't know. I was just thinking about what happened earlier. It's just- that blue stain on his shirt, it was getting bigger and bigger. He had a cut on his shirt but I couldn't see properly. And the little girl even said it was blood! Like, blue blood?-" his hsnds were flying everywhere, his eyebrows crossing in a frown.

"Hey hey, take it easy. I also think that was very strange, but it must've been something else. Besides, the little girl is still a child, children always says things that make no sense, right?" It felt like I was trying to convince myself more than my brother.

But still, his small frame and short height. His angelic voice, the small button nose and chubby cheeks that I want to squish. And not to talk about those luscious plump lips or those beautiful slightly light blue eyes- I'm going crazy here.

::::::::::::::::::::