7

Your secret is safe with me

Author's POV

Jimin is currently working in his office at home. Ever since Jimin made the call with Hyejin's teacher, he wanted to make sure that the bullying towards his daughter would  stop. Lately she has been changing schools several times, they used to live in a rich neighbourhood but the neighbours made the dad and his daughter so uncomfortable that they moved to a small mansion in the forest, which they are living in right now. Jimin and his daughter are tired of trying to find a suitable school that can guarantee safety for the child, so together they decided that it's best for Hyejin to get homeschooled.

Right now Hyejin is being tutored by her homeschool teacher, Moon Byul Yi, tho the teacher said she likes to go by the name Moonbyul. She has been teaching Hyejin for quite some days now. Jimin of course had to test her out first if she was trustworthy and wouldn't expose them to danger. After knowing she was safe to hire, Jimin made sure she would sign a contract of keeping their identity hidden. Jimin told Moonbyul about his illness of having blue blood and that Hyejin can transform to a wolf when she feels a strong emotion. He himself isn't very sure of when Hyejin transforms but he guesses that she's still young and can't control it.

Hoever, Jimin was having a meeting with another company's CEO when he heard glass shattering and a loud cry following after. He cut the meeting, jolted up from his chair and ran towards the kitchen. Jimin looked behind the kitchen counter and found glass shattered everywhere, a crying Hyejin and a panicked Moonbyl trying to help her. Hyejin was laying on the floor, her elbows lifting up her upper body. There was a piece of glass in her thigh, blood everywhere.

Jimin panicked and tried going towards his daughter but Moonbyul stopped him because there was glass all over the floor. She told Jimin to call the ambulance but remembered that they can't. They'll be asking too many questions, the father and daughter can be put in danger if anyone finds out about their conditions. Cause how often do you see a child who transforms into a wolf and a dad that has blue blood? 

Both of the adults didn't know what to do and the panic was increasing every second with the child screaming in pain.

Suddenly Moonbyul's phone started ringing. She fished her phone out of her pocket in case there was someone who could help, and indeed there was. On the screen, the name "Jin" was on display.

Moonbyul looked up at Jimin with a serious look.

"Listen here Jimin-ssi. Hyejin is injured and she needs help, I know we can't call the ambulance but my friend is- well was a doctor previously-"

"But I c-can't-"

"Don't worry, he doesn't work in the hospital anymore, and he's very trustworthy." Moonbyul looked into Jimin's eyes. She was sitting on the floor beside Hyejin with one hand on the little girls shoulder. Jimin was standing near the counter and contemplating wether he can trust the guy or not.

"Jimin-ssi, just this once, I can assure you that none of you will get in danger."

"Okay..... then please make the call, Moonbyul-ssi" Jimin nodded with a firm look.

It took almost a hour for Jin to arrive and treat the little girl. Thankfully the injury wasn't anything serious, but Jin still requested Jimin to buy medication for Hyejin.

Moonbyul had already left since her work hours were done and she had a child to pick up from daycare.

"Thank you so much for your help Seokjin-ssi, also about the previous day when you and your friends helped us out. I really want to thank you, but I don't have much to offer-"