Chapter 14

*recap*
I sit down on the counter and smile softly to myself 'If only you knew what was coming to you. You'd wish you where never born. But at least I'll have you in between my fingers and play with your feelings.' She smiled and get off the counter.
——————————————————————————————————————

Mikasa's POV

As I got off of the counter I walked back to my room and decided to lay down for a few hours eventually falling asleep.

~le time skip~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing. I groggily reach out for my phone to turn off the alarm. I gently rubbed my eyes before getting up and stretching.

After I stretched I grabbed my uniform and walked into the bathroom to get dressed and fix my hair before leaving my house. I gently brushed my jet black hair. A soft smile crept into my features as I imagined all of the things I could do to (Y/n). From this soft (h/c), to his sparkling (e/c) eyes.

I sighed softly as I finished doing everything I needed to do. I walked down stairs and walked to the fridge to grab a water bottle and something to eat. I grabbed an apple and got ready to leave the house. I locked the door before closing the door and walked to school. I place my headphones on. I slowly start to hum to the music.

(Y/n)'s pov

I made my way to school and I could see a figure in front of me. I squinted my eyes slightly to see who it was and realized it was Mikasa. I smiled softly and jogged up to her. I gently tapped her shoulder.

"Hey Mikasa!" I smiled at her.

Mikasa took off her head phones and gave me a gentle nod. "Good morning (Y/n). How'd you sleep?" She said in a soft tone.

I could t help but smile more "I sleep some what good I'm still not used to my new room." A soft chuckle escaped from my lips.

Mikasa nods softly "Yeah but pretty soon you'll be more that used to it."

I looked at her with a soft smile and looked forward. Only to see the school building. "I can't wait for the weekend."

Mikasa smiled softly "Yeah what are you doing this weekend?"

"Nothing much. I'm probably going to the mall if you want we can go together." I shoot her a smile that was followed by a wink.

I saw a small tint hit Mikasa's cheeks as she covered her cheeks with her scarf. "That would be nice and especially since I don't have anything to do."

I cheered softly in my head as I nodded "Yeah! I'll pick you up around 12 pm if that sounds fine."

Hiiiii!!! I'm back!!! I hope you enjoyed this part there will be more coming so stay tuned!!! I love you all ♥️♥️♥️♥️