Chapter 6

* Recap *

'Ah I can't wait till I see your face when you see the lifeless body of Mina or even better your mother!'
-----------------------------------------------

Mikasa's POV

As soon the bell rang signaling that school was over. I quickly got up from my seat and ran out the door home. As I was walking home I pulled put my pocket knife and walked to Alex's home. I placed the knife in my pockets. And I continued walking to Alex's house when I saw stopped by a certain someone. I looked up and saw Jean.

"What do you want?" I looked up at him.

He wrapped his arms around my shoulder and pulled me close to him "How about you and me go out on a date~?"

I looked at him 'What does this idiot think I am, a slut who will got out with anyone?!' I thought. I rolled my eyes and continued walking to Alex's house, but before I knew it I was pressed up into Jean's chest.

I put my hand inside of my pocket and grabbed my pocket knife. I was about to pull it out when an idea came into my head.

"Hey Jean how about we go somewhere private~?" I whispered into Jean's ear seductively.

He didn't say a word and grabbed my hand and took me to his house. He unlocked his door and shoved me inside . I looked at him and before I knew it I was pinned to the wall. His hand was on my breast and he placed a rough kiss on my lips. 

He pulled us closer to each other to deepen the kiss. I placed my hand into my pocket and pulled out my pocket knife and pulled the blade out and I stabbed him in the rib cage. He quickly pulled away from the kiss and hissed in pain. I pulled my pocket knife away from his ribs and I pushed him onto the couch and straddled his hips.

I had a wicked grin plastered on my face "What? Did you actually think I would fall for you~? Well sweet dreams!"

I then grabbed my pocket knife and stabbed Jean in his chest. I pushed the blade part of the pocket deeper into his chest. Jean let screams of pain. And before I knew it Jean had stopped screaming. I pulled the pocket knife out of his chest and licked his remaining blood off of the blade.

I got off of him and fixed my clothes and gave Jean one lats look and walked out of his house. I hid my pocket knife into my pockets and started my way back to Alex's house.

"Well that's one way to kill someone's friend" I thought. I pulled put my phone and plugged in my earphones and play the song Bury a friend by Billie Eilish and continued on my way to Alex's house.

After a while of walking I stopped when I stood in front of Alex's house. I smirk came onto my lips and thought " This is going to be fun!"

Hello guys,  hopefully you are having a wonderfulday or night and I would really like your opinion about this part or if you have any ideas you would like me to add to this story.

Love
EndlessTears