Chapter 4

* Recap *
I crampled the paper back up and I threw it back to the black haired girl.

'Wow she's really pretty ' I thought.
----------------------------------

Mikasa's POV

I saw (Y/n) writing on paper and saw that he crampled it up and throw it to Mina. I saw Mina smile when she opened the paper. I looked at her and glared at her. Mina saw me and she looked scared. ' Why are you passing notes to him he belongs to me!' I thought. 'Don't worry he won't see you no more!' I thought

I saw Mina throw the paper again to (Y/n). I felt rage running through my veins. I need to get rid of Mina and quickly.

(Y/n)'s POV
Mina threw me the piece of paper again. I opened it and it read

Hi I'm Mina Carolina
Nice to meet you
Wanna go out some time?

I blushed and wrote down.

I would like to when can we go?

I crampled the paper back and threw it to Mina. I felt someone look at me and I turned around and no one was looking at me. I shruggedit off and continued to pay attention to the class.

The bell rang everyone walked out of the classroom. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and saw it was Mina.

"Hi Mina " I said.

"Hi (Y/n)" Mina said with a blush on her face.

She handed me a piece of paper and said " T-this is my phone number. Call me when you are free and we can go meet up somewhere."

I smiled and said "Thank you. I'll call you when I can okay. "

Mina said "Okay."

She left with that. Someone tapped my shoulder again I turned around and saw Mikasa.

"You ready to go." Mikasa said.

"Yeah." I replied.

Mikasa walked infront of me and opened the door for me. I walked to the door and got out with Mikasa following behind me. I sighed and looked up. I closed my eyes and open them again and looked at Mikasa. 'She's really pretty. Maybe I can ask her out. No no don't get ahead of yourself (Y/n).' I thought. I shrugged off the thought and kept walking.

"I'll be right back (Y/n)." Mikasa said.

"Okay, but where do I go." I said.

"Wait for me at the water fountain down the hall okay." Mikasa said.

"Okay." I replied.

With that Mikasa left. I walked to the water fountain Mikasa told me to wait at.

Mikasa's POV

I was Mina walk into the restroom from the corner of my eye and decided to go into the restroom and end it for once. I walked into the restroom and saw Mina in there. I went in a stall and waited till Mina got out.

Once I saw her get out I got my pocket knife out and walked up behind her and placed my hand on her mouth and pressed my pocket knife on her throat and said "You think you can take him away from me!" I gave a sick smile.

Her screams where muffled by my hand at this point she started shaking. I smiled "Well guess what? You're not !"

I slit her throat open. I smiled as I heard her last screams. "Hope you rot in hell bitch!". I screamed at her lifeless body.

I washed my hands and changed my shirt to another same exactly looking shirt and walked out of the restroom and hid my pocket knife in my backpack.

"Is someone else looking forward to death!"

Hello guys hopefully u enjoyed this part. I will try to update more !!!!!

Love
EndlessTears