Chapter 5

* Recap *

"Is someone else looking forward to death!"

------------------------------------------------

(Y/n)'s POV

I waited for Mikasa to come out the bathroom. I looked down at the floor and saw a small ring I picked it up. I examined the ring. It looked like it belonged to a girl. In the inside of the ring it had a name inside it read "Alice". 'Alice?' I thought to myself. I looked around and saw a girl with dirty  blonde hair and greenish blueish eyes. She was looking on the ground searching for something. 'Maybe that's her?'I thought. I walked up to her and I tapped her shoulder. She turned around and smiled.

"Can I help you with something?" She asked.

"Oh um yeah , I was wondering if this ring was yours?" I showed her the ring.

He blueish greenish eyes widen and she gave me a hug. " Oh thank you! I thought I had lost it!"

I felt a blush crept onto my face "You're welcome." I gave her a smile.

She pulled away and took her ring and placed it on her middle finger and thanked me again and walked to class.

I walked back to the water fountain and as soon as I got there Mikasa was waiting for me.

Mikasa's POV

As I got put of the bathroom I looked around for (Y/n). I didn't see him he walked towards me. I looked at his (e/c). I smiled gently and walked to the next class. As we walked to Mr.Ackerman's class. I felt (Y/n) gaze at me. I eyed him down from the corner of my eye. His (h/c) hair looked soft and silk. He had a sharp jawline. His (s/c) skin looked soft. He wore a smile on his features.

I blushed gently and continued walking to Mr.Ackerman's class.

After a few minutes we had  arrived to Mr.Ackerman's class. I knocked on the door and I heard a faint 'come in '. I opened the door for (Y/n). He walked in and I followed behind him. I walked to Mr.Ackerman's desk and told him about (Y/n). He looked at (Y/n) and stood up from his desk.

"Okay class, today we got a new brat here today. (Y/n) please tell the class about yourself."

"Hello I am (Y/n), I cane from Military Academy and nice to meet you all, hopefully we can be friends." (Y/n) said calmly.

Mr.Ackerman looked at him and said " Go take a seat next Kirschtein."

He nodded and walked over to Jean. I walked to my seat next to Alex. I heard murmurs from girls in the class talking  about (Y/n). I scoffed softly and paid attention to Mr.Ackerman.

'I wonder if they found Mina's body yet?'  I smirked at the thought of her lifeless body on the floor. 'Tch pathetic bitch, well I guess you and (Y/n) will never end up together. And I can have him all to myself.'  I smiled gently and continued doing my work.

I could Alex's gaze on me I turned to look at him.

"What?" I asked in a bored tone.

He looked at me "Nothing it's just that I have never seen you smile before, you look so beautiful when you smile. You should smiled more often."  He said in a husky voice.

I rolled my eyes. 'Note to self, Remember to kill Alex later' I thought.

I turned back to see (Y/n). I had a wicked grin on my face and thought of all the ways I could make him suffer. 'Should I go with your mom first or with your little sister? Or maybe I should show you what happened to Mina!' Without even noticing I had a wicked smiles on my features.

'Ah I can't wait till I see your face when you see the lifeless body of Mina or even better your mother!'

Hey guys your shitty ass author is back at it again. Hopefully you like this chapter and if you found any spelling errors please tell me I would really appreciate it! 😀💙💙💙💙

Love,
EndlessTears