Chapter 13

*recap*
He tensed up at the sight of his dead mother and sister. The smell of rotting flesh hit his nose as more tears spilled out of his eyes
______________________________________

(Y/n)'s POV
I woke up panting and gently rubbed my face with my hands 'it's just a dream' I said to myself. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I turned on the sink and splashed some water on my face and sighed.

I looked up for a spilt second and was a dark shadow behind me. I quickly turned around, but nothing was there. I shook my head and walked to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

I walked down stairs and walked into the kitchen. I turn on the kitchen light and walks to the cabinet and opens it before grabbing a glass and filling it up with water. I take a small sip of the water and closes my eyes softly.

When I closed my eyes all I could see was an image of Mikasa. I sighed softly. 'I can't be thinking of her. Have I fallen for her?' I though to myself.

I heard footsteps and before I knew it I saw my mom looking at me "What are you going up to early?" She asked me concerned.

I smiled softly "I'm fine I just got up for a glass of water".

A small smiled formed on her face "Okay well then I'll be in my room if you need anything"

I smiled and nodded softly "Thanks mom"

She smiled and left back to the room.

I sighed softly decided to go back upstairs and get some more sleep before school started. I walked into my room and walked over to my bed. I smiled softly and laid down on my bed before falling asleep.

Mikasa's POV

I smiled and grabbed my towel and wrapped it around myself and brushed my hair before getting dressed. I grabbed my dirty clothes and took them to the dirty laundry basket. I picked up the basket and walked to the laundry room and placed the clothes in the washing machine.

I smirked at the thought of adding (y/n)'s mom and sister into the washing machine. "Pretty soon you'll be mine (Y/n), pretty soon~" a smiled crept up onto my features.

I walked out of the laundry room and walked back to her room with a smirk on my features. I grabbed some gloves and pulled out the poison powder and mixed it in with some salt and added it into a salt shaker. I grabbed the salt shakes her and labeled it "Special salt". I placed it underneath my cabinet and closed it. I turned on the sink slowly and washed the gloves along with my hands.

I sit down on the counter and smile softly to myself 'If only you knew what was coming to you. You'd wish you where never born. But at least I'll have you in between my fingers and play with your feelings.' She smiled and get off the counter.

That's a wrap on this chapter hopefully you enjoyed it! With lots of love EndlessTears~