Chapter 12

*Recap*

A sickening grin came upon my features and said to myself "Why don't I invite them over for dinner tomorrow!!" I laughed as I jumped around happily knowing that my plan would be completed in a sort time!

*End of recap*
-----------------------------

Mikasa's POV

I smiled at the thought of having him all to myself. 'He's finally going to be mine and only mine this time' I smirked as I thought to myself.

I yawned softly and headed upstairs. I walked to my bathroom. I ran my finger tip on the cold tile of the house and smiled remembering all of the blood splats the used to nicely decorate these walls.

I stepped into the bathroom and turned on the lights. I walked over to the shoulder and turned on the shower. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed a towel and some clothes.

As I walked back into the bathroom I grabbed a candle and lit it up. The smell of crushed candy cane filled the room. I sighed and began to take off my clothes. I slowly slipped myself into the shower letting the water run down my back. I shivered at the warm water slowly getting comfortable with the feeling.

I ran my hands through my hair and closed my eyes slowly. I leaned against the wall and thought "In just a few days you'll be here with me and only me. No one else but me." I smiled and continued to shower.

(Y/n)'s POV

I was laying down looking up to my ceiling. I thought "Why does that Mikasa girl look so damn familiar? Is she a relative or something?! No she can't be right?" I shook my head and yawned softly. "God what time is it" I looked towards my phone and it read 12 'o' clock. I turned off my phone and laid in my side and before I knew it the room went dark.

~dream~
(Authors POV )

(Y/n) walked around a dark room. It was cold. It felt like (Y/n) was lost. Then that's when (Y/n) heard it.

A soft giggle erupted from the darkness. He looked in the direction the giggle came from.

Out the shadows Mikasa emerged. "What missed me~" she giggles at the end.

Before he could even react Mikasa dragged two bodies out into the light giggled sinisterly "Oops, sorry"

(Y/n) looked in disbelief. "N-no it can't be them it can't be them!"

He tensed up at the sight of his dead mother and sister. The smell of rotting flesh hit his nose as more tears spilled out of his eyes.

Hello lovely's I'm still alive and sorry for not updating in a long ass time . I've been so caught up with school work and this whole Corona bs but hopefully all of you guys are doing great!

With all the love in the world

EndlessTears~❤️