Chapter 10

*Recap *
His eyes widen in shock. My finger was on the trigger ready to shoot him. I smirked and...
-----------------------------------------------

Mikasa's POV

I smirked at him and aimed for his head and shot him. I smiled once I saw him laying on the floor lifeless. I turned and faced his friends "Who's next?!"

The men had a horrified face and ran away as quick as they could. I let out a small chuckle and walked up to a steel door and knocked on it. I waited for a moment.

Nothing was heard. I knocked once again. Yet, nothing. I reloaded my gun and shot at the door and kicked it down. I pointed my up ready to shoot anyone in my way. I looked around and saw no one. I kept my guard up and looked for rat poison. I went behind a counter and looked for it.

I saw a red and yellow box with a blue label attached to it. I grabbed it and looked at it.
I smiled knowing it was the substance I wanted. I pulled out a small bag and poured some of the poison into the bag.

Once the box was empty I placed the box back and closed the small bag. I got off my knees and pulled myself up and looked around. I jumped over the counter and began to wonder around. I looked for some weapons to harm (Y/n)'s family.

I thought of the many ways I could hurt them and kill them. I saw a kitchen knife and I grabbed it. I looked to the side and it and saw that it was sharp. I smiled knowing that I could chop someone up using this. I continued my search and stopped when a shinning blade caught my eye.

I walked over to it and picked it up. I flipped it around throught my fingers and smiled at the way it moved slowly through my fingers. 'With this I can stab (Y/n) over and over again' I thought.

I got out before I could get caught by anyone. I hid the knife, the poison, and the blade in my pockets and I walked home trying not to look suspicious. I began humming to myself copycat from Billie Eilish.

Then my humming turned into singing, but before I knew it I was already home. I unlocked the door and walked in. I pulled out the items and placed them in my kitchen counters. I walked up into my room and I reloaded my gun and sharpened my knifes.

I let out a small giggle as I felt my sanity slowly going away.'Wow (Y/n) I still can't believe you forgot me well after tommorow you won't forget me anymore' I thought as I began laughing.

Hi guys hopefully your having a wonderful day or night and Happy 4th of July!!! I was wondering if you guys have any ideas for this story I would really love to hear them and I might not be updating for while because I have a trip to Mexico and I don't know when I'll come back, but any way love you guys!!! 

Love,
EndlessTears