Chapter 9

* Recap *

I thought 'I really miss you dad'
---------------------------------

I heard a knock at the door. I got up and walked over to the door and opened it. As I opened it I saw my youngest sister. Ally. She had dirty blonde hair and big green orbs. I smiled at her and picked her up. She giggled, that brought a smile to my face.

"What's wrong big brother?" She asked with in her worry voice. 

" Nothing, why do you ask?" He asked

She looked like she was about to cry. I rubbed her back trying to calm her down. A few tears slipped from her eyes. I wiped her tears and gave her a tight hug. She smiled gently and hugged me back tightly. I knew that after my father died nothing would be the same. I would have to be the man of the house and since my dad died a little bit of my little sister died. 

I sighed knowing that there's nothing that I can do anymore. Sometimes I liked to think what would have happened if my father had never died. 'Would we still live in the same place as before?' I shrugged off the thought sat my little sister on the bed.

"C'mon Ally, let's go down stairs and help mom out." She gave me a small giggle and got off my bed and ran down stairs. I followed behind her.

Mikasa's POV

A wicked grin came to my face when I finally found a way I could kill (Y/n)'s family. I got up from the couch, grabbed my keys, and walked towards the door. I stepped outside of my house and locked my door and began walking. I connected my earphones to my phone started playing music.

I came to a halt when I stood infront of a dark alley. I started walking inside of the alley. The smell of alcohol and weed filled my nostrils. I kept walking until I was stopped by a group of men.

" Hey babe~" His words were slurred.

I rolled my eyes and continued walked when all off a sudden one of the guys grabbed me by my wrists. I yanked my hand back and pulled out a gun and pointed at the man.

His eyes widen in shook. My finger was on the trigger ready to shoot him. I smirked and....

Hey guys I finally updated!! And since it's summer I will be updating more often!!!

Love,
EndlessTears