Chapter 8

* Recap *

'Well (Y/n) you don't know what hit you '

--------------------------------------- 

(Y/n)'s POV 

I got home and set my back on couch. I walked into the kitchen. I saw my mom and I walked over to her and gave her a hug. She looked at me with her blue orbs. I smiled at her admiring her blue colored eyes. When I was smaller my eyes went from blue to (e/c)(sorry if you have blue eyes you can change the color if you want). Just like my dad's eye color, like my mothersays. My father died a few years ago because of the disease he had. That disease that he had was lung cancer. 

*flash back * 

It was 3 in the morning. Everything was silent when all of a sudden I heard my mother scream. I quickly got up and ran to my parents room. I had a feeling something wasn't right when I reached their bedroom I was my mom holding the lifeless body of my dad . She sobbed into his shirt. I walked over to her and I looked at my dad. I grabbed his hand. His hand was cold to the touch. I couldn't believe it my dad had died that night. 

The days before my mother and I tried everything to make my dad happy, we even asked my cousin to come stay with us. The last few weeks were the best. We made him smile and laugh. At least he died happily.

* End of flashback*

I frowned upon that memory. I shrugged it off and walked to my bedroom. I pulled out the strip of paper and saw Mina's phone number. I got my phone out and wrote her phone number down on my phone and decided to give her a call.

I heard the ringing but nothing. I hung up and sent her a text.

Hey Mina
How have you been?

I set my phone down and got my homework out and started doing it. I play music on. I had connected my phone to a Bluetooth speaker and sang along to the song. A thought came into my mind 'I wonder what Mikasa is doing right now?'

A few hours passed by and I had finished my homework, I looked around my room and saw the boxes the held my things in them. I got up and walked over to them and started to unpack everything.

At the bottom of a box there was a pictur my father and I.  I pulled it out and studied it for a moment.

I thought 'I really miss you dad'

Hey guys, hopefully you enjoyed this chapter and about the part where it explains how (Y/n)'s dad died, that was inspired by something that happend in my life. My aunt died of lung cancer and I was so happy to see her in last moments and I thought of her mean while I was writing this. But enough talking about me. Hopefully you're having a wonderful day or night !

Love,
EndlessTears