Chapter 11

*Recap*

I let out a small giggle as I felt my sanity slowly going away.'Wow (Y/n) I still can't believe you forgot me well after tommorow you won't forget me anymore' I thought as I began laughing.
------------------------------

(Y/n)'s POV
I walked down stairs with my little sister in my arms. As we got to the bottom of the stairs, the smell of food filled my nostrils. I smiled knowing that my mom made my favorite food. My little sister ran to my mom and hugged her leg.

A small giggle escaped my mother's lips. She picked up my little sister and gave her a big hug and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She then set her down began to set the table.

I smiled at my mother and helped her. I admired my mother working day and night for us. I was thankful for her. I always told her when I was younger

*Flashback*

"One day mommy you won't have to work so much because I will get us a lot of money!". I squealed with happiness to my mother.

A soft smiled formed on my mother's features and said "I hope you do, but for now I will do the hard work. You just have to promise me that you'll protect your little sister and I."

After hearing those words and gave her a tight hug and said "I will mommy!"

She giggled and ruffled my (h/c).

*End of flashback*

I smiled at the distance memory. I walked over into the kitchen and grabbed some plates and cups. I sat them down around the table andsighed gently.

~Time skip~

After dinner, my mother picked up the plates and walked into the kitchen to wash them. I offered to wash them, but she said that she'll do it. I got up from the table and walked into he living room. I grabbed the t.v remote and turned on the t.v.

I surfed the channels looking for something interesting until I came across the news channel. I left it there and watched the news.

I wasn't paying to much attention when all of a sudden I heard the new reporter say "A local teen was found dead in his home with multiple stabbing on his chest. The teenager's name is Jean Kirstein. We'll have more details about this in the 11:00 pm news."

I turned off the t.v. a ran a hand through my (h/c) silky locks and sighed. I thought "What the heck I just saw him told and he was fine, how could this have happened?" I shook the feeling and walked up to my bedroom. I closed the door and  walked over to my bed. I let myself drop down on my bed and sighed. I turned on my side and looked at the (f/c) wall.

Mikasa's POV

I pulled out the small bag of poison a d placed it on the counter. I pulled out some small molds and placed them as well on the counter. I opened the bag and shook it gently to the side, so the pouder would go the side. I shook it gently getting some onto the molds. I filled them all up and left them there.

I walked up into my bedroom and looked around for bullets. I pulled some out from my drawer and took them down stairs. I opened them filled some up with the poison pouder. I smirked to myself knowing that pretty soon I would have (Y/n) all to myself.

After a while of thinking about ways to kill his family and idea had found it's way into my head. A sickening grin came upon my features and said to myself "Why don't I invite them over for dinner tomorrow!!" I laughed as I jumped around happily knowing that my plan would be completed in a sort time!

Hell guys your crappy Author is back at it again!! Hopefully you enjoy this part

Love,

EndlessTears