Chapter 7

Hey guys, I know you won't read this but I would like to say that I will try to update everyday the best as I can!!! 

*Recap *

" This is going to be fun!" 

---------------------------------------

Mikasa's POV

I walked onto Alex's porch and knocked on the door. I stood there waiting till he opened the door. I heard slight shuffling towards the door. The door was opened by Alex. I gave him a slight smile.

"Hey Mika, what are you doing here?" He looked at me.

I eyed him down and looked back at his grey eyes "Well I was walking by and I happened to see that you forgot your text book in class so I brought it and thought maybe bring it to you."

He smiled and open the door more and mentioned me to come in. I walked inside of his house and looked around.  I sat down on the couch.

Alex came up to me and handed me a glass of water. I took a sip of it and thought 'Do I have a bottle of poison in my backpack? Oh wait I do!'  I smirked and asked Alex to get me something to eat.

Meanwhile he got me something to eat I looked around in my backpack and found a little bottle I pulled it out and and opened it. I poured it inot his glass of water mixed it gently. I heard footsteps coming close to the living I quickly grabbed the bottle and hid it in my pocket and ran to sit back down onto the couch.

Alex came back with some strawberries. I saw him set the plate down and grab his glass of water. He places the rim of the glass to his lips and drank the water. I smirked lightly and thought ' Well well, I hope you die slowly and painfully!'   I got up and and told Alex that I was leaving.

"Well goodbye, take care okay?" He hugged me.

"Okay." I hugged him back.

After a while I let go of him and walked to my house. He waved bye and walked back inside of his house. I smiled widely knowing that he might  die in any minute.

Alex's POV

I waved bye to Mikasa and walked back into my house. I sat down and some football, when I felt pain in my heart. I got up and walked around, but before I it I was on the ground. I clutched my stomach. I gages a few times and I threw up. I looked at what I threw up, I saw blood. My eyes widen when I saw the blood and I tried to stand up. My legs where shaking I tried to take a step, but then that's when I fell to the ground.

I felt my eyes slowly starting to close. I would cough up blood, but before I knew it, I was out cold.

Mikasa's POV

I opened the door to my home and walked in. I grabbed a notebook and a pen. I wrote down "Ways to kill (Y/n)'s loved one's " . I looked up and thought 'Maybe to kill his mom, I can invite them over for dinner and add rat poison into her plate of food'  I smiled victoriously and wrote it down and continued thinking. 'Or maybe I can kill her later tonight!' I thought.

I got up and took out a knife and grabbed some rat poison. I wet the knife with a bottle of liquid poison and ran the wet knife across the rat poison. I smiled and continued repeating the process.

I thought 'Well (Y/n) you don't know what hit you '

Hey guys, how have you been ? Well hopefully you enjoyed this part of Beautiful Pain  and as I said in the beginning I will try to update everyday as best as I can .

Love,
EndlessTears