Chapter One

Mila's POV

Ava did you put your toys back in the bag we are leaving in 5 mins??

Yeah mama..... Ava

Ava is alomst 3 and is very smart she got it from me becuase from what Zoey has told me her father is a dumb ass who only knows how to pick up girls..... 

Come on baby we have to get to the airport..... 

Coming Mama.... Ava

My mother left the other day to go out to Omaha, I had a few other things to do before I left... So my friend is ganna drive us to the airport since my mom had my car sent out there already.... 

Baby girl, Stacy is here lets go..... 

I grabbed Ava's carry on bag and wen out to meet Stacy....

Girl I cant believe your leaving what am I going to do with out you... You were my crime buddy..... Stacy 

Love, you will be fine call me when ever you need someone to talk and dont forget your ganna come see me in a few weeks..... 

Yeah I know but it still wont be the same, Ive known you since we were kids your my other half....Stacy 

I know, But it was ganna happen latter in life we cant always be around each other we need to have lives...... 

I know I just dont want to if I could hide you under my bed I would.... Stacy

Well this is it... I'm ganna miss you I dont think I will find another best friend like you.... 

I get Ava's bag and say goodbye to Stacy and walk into the airport... Walking to the start of my new life.... 

Ok baby girl we are going to get on the plane and go way up in the air I dont want you to be scared.. Mama will be with you the whole time....

Ok mama, Do you think I will be able to meet my dad? Ava

Huh?

Can I meet my dad when we get there you said he lives there... Ava

Idk baby, he doesnt even know about you...

Why doesnt he know about me, Becuase everyone that knows me loves me so you mean to tell me he doesnt love me.... Ava

Ava baby your to smart for your own good we are about to get on the plane so please be qutie...

This is ganna be a long ride I should have never told her dad lived out here.... How the hell do you even tell someone that you havent seen he years and had drunk sex with that they have a kid.... I feel so lost..... 

A/N: Ok guys this is the first real chapter, I know it sucks bad but it will get better... I just have to build up to everything......

Who do you think Ava's father is Sammy or Nate??? Leave a comment and tell me who you think it is....

Please dont forget to Vote and Comment!!!!!

~Kelly~