This is the rest of Chapter 2

Milas POV

AVA what have I told you about running away from me like that something bad could happen to you.... 

Im sorry Mama.....

Wow you look pretty young to be a mother.... 

Yeah and who the hell are you?

Im Sam but you can call me Daddy..... Sam

Yeah not ganna happen you nasty ass, and dont say shit like that in front of my kid..... 

Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.... Sam

Kiss my ass, Zoey why did you bring this dumb ass? 

Becuase I didnt want to come by myself and my boyfriend is busy.... Zoey

Thats just great can we go now?

Sure lets go...

And now I know why I hate this place so much who the hell tells someone to call them Daddy... But i know that kid from somewhere I think that is Nates best friend....

So Zoey are your friends coming over tonight?

Yeah, but you dont have to talk to them since I know you dont like them....

Thats just great my first night back out here and your haveing friends over....

Yeah and Nate is comeing to....

I felt my whole body just break he doesnt know about Ava and she loves meeting people so she is ganna wanna be downstairs.....

oh and his girlfriend is comeing too...

Thats just wounderful....

Latter that night!!!!!

Knock Knock....

Mila can you get that....

I opend the door and there he was with some dumb looking dark haired girl hangin all over him.....

You guys can come Zoey should be down soon.... 

With that I turned around and grabbed Avas hand and started to take her upstairs...

No mama no, I wanna stay down here.....

FIne but be good and dont talk to much....

If only she knew that her dad was just a few feet away from her... 

I heard one of the guys ask her name... I was praying she would just say my last name...

AVA's POV (I know she is only a kid but )

So what is your name?

You tell me your name first.... Ava

My name is Jack, and that is the other Jack over there but you can Call him J.J, and then there is Sammy...

I met Sam already my mom doesnt like him...

And whys that?

At the air place he told my mommy that she could call him daddy and she didnt like that becuase her dad isnt around anymore and I dont have a dad... So Im not alound to even say the word...

Oh ok well over there that is Nate and his "Friend" Tara, but none of us like her.... 

Well Jack if you dont like her then I dont like her...

Kid I love you all ready, but you still havent told me your name....

 Ok Jack well my name is.......

A/N: Ok guys this is the rest of Chapter 2, I hope you guys liked it...

I love you all Please Keep Voting....

~Kelly~