New Story Intro!!!! Hope you Like

A/N:So this story will have Nate & Sammy as well as Taylor and A few others not sure which others but there will be others.... This story will mostly be In one persons POV... I might change my mind by the time I start to write it.... I also for the first time ever will be using my name for the main person......I really hope you like it :)

So the names KellyAnn but most people call me LiL Mama.... I will tell you who gave me that name latter but its not that hard to guess....So My Dad was the leader of a gang, but he was killed taking a bullet for me... His last words were to lead the gang the way he showed me.... I was 15 when I stepped up to lead... I am now almost 19 and I am well known for being the leader of the baddest gang in Ohmaha.... My fathers whole gang has showed me the Ropes and my fathers right hand man has been like a father to me, He keeps me on my toes to make sure I am doing the right things... The only thing is his son has started some stuff that wont go over well with the other members.... And it is my job to handle it.... 

This story will be full of love, lust, forgiveness, Death, Pain... And much more.... 

I will be writitng the first chapter to this story will be posted every soon I am still trying to work on the cover and other things.... 

I will be posting the next chapter to "What Do I Do Now" latter tonight.....

Much Love 

~Kelly~