Chapter 9

A/N: Ok guys I have picked the person who will play Sammy Ex.... There were alot of people who messaged me about the part but I have picked and the person who will play Sammys Ex Is @Kam_is_life.... I will be changeing your age and since you will be having a baby by Sammy you can pick the sex and the babys name I will need to know what you pick by sunday 

Milas POV

The crazy thing is I am not sad about Taylor being Ava's father because I have loved him since I was like 10.... I remember the day I met him like it was just a few seconds ago....

FlashBack 

I was in my room when I heard my brother come in the front door talking to someone being loud, I was really sick that day so I stayed home... I went down to tell him to shut up when I saw this really hot guy standing there looking at me...

Hey, I'm Taylor you most be Mila... Your brother talks about you alot....

Yeah I'm Mila, and I hope good things....

Sis its always good things when it comes to you, know you are my world.... Now why are you out of bed...

Because I wanted to see who was here and I was ganna ask you to make me somthing to eat I havent ate all day.... Mom had to go to work.... 

Yeah go lay back down I will make you something to eat...

Can I lay in your room so I can watch Tv?

Sure.... 

Oh and Taylor it is really nice to meet you we should hang out sometime....

Sure sounds good maybe when your feeling better...

I went up to  Matts room and watched Tv tell someone knocked on the door....

Come In...

Matt had be bring your  food up.... What are you watching?

Some movie not sure what it is called.... But you should lay with me and watch...

Sure move over a little bit.... 

Once I moved over he layed next to me not even worried about getting sick or anything even though I was 10 right in that second I knew he was the one.... I ended up falling alseep with my head on his chest..... 

End Of FlashBack 

Ok I am sitting can you please tell me what you have to tell me you are really worrying me...

Ok So When I tell you this dont flip out.... 

Ok just please tell me...

Mila your brother is alive... He is at my house with Stacy right now and yes him and Stacy are dating have been since forever.... Please dont me mad at us your brother made us tell you he was gone to keep you safe.... The night your brother got shot was by your own cousin Zoey.... Her and Nate are in another gang and your brother stole something from them.... You cant tell anyone what I have told you and now me you and Ava are going to go to my house its a long drive so you might what to take Ava to the bathroom before we leave...

I just wanna see my brother....

Your not mad...

No I'm not mad, I'm hurt....

A/N; I hope you guys like this chapter.... Please Vote and Comment....

Much Love  

~Kelly~