Chapter 11

Milas POV

I sat next to Tay on the way there I ended up falling asleep with my head on his lap... Times like this make me wish I was younger before all the drama before the bullets were flying back when time was so much better... When I could walk out my front door with out getting shot at those are the times I miss.....

Tay woke me up once we got to his house... It was the biggest house I had ever seen.... 

This is were you live?

Yeah and its were you will to....

Huh

I want us to be a family... I want are little girl to know who her father is Im done hiding.... Mila if you will have me I wanna be your prince... 

How did you even remeber that....

Flashback to 11 years old

Even though Tay was older then me he would still play the prince when I wanted to play princess's.... 

Tay when I get older I want some as great as you to be the prince that I spend the rest of my life with I want a really big princess wedding and I want a really pretty dress.. 

Mila I am sure you will find your prince one day... And maybe just maybe you have already found him...

How could I have already found him Im only a 11 and plus I have no friends because everyone is scared of my brother....

Mila you will make so many friends you wont know what to do with them all.... 

End of flashback

I told you when we you were a 11 that you may have already found your prince, Mila I was talking about me when I told you that Mila you are the love of my life and you always have been... Idk what I would do without you in my life... And I dont want you to be my princess because I already have one  she is alseep right there.... Mila I want you to be my queen and I want to be your king I want to be able to give you everything that you could ever want... But most of all I want to be the one that makes you smile all time and laugh intill you pee your pants, I want to wake up each morning and see you laying next to me...... Mila what I am asking and I know this is really soon and you want to see your brother but I have known since I was a little kid that I was going to ask you to marry me so Mila Andrews will you Marry me?

A/N: Ok guys I know this is short but I will update again tonight maybe a few times tonight and I will update on friday since Im off work and its my frist day of spring break.... SO PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT....

Much Love

~Kelly~