Chapter 10

Taylors POV

She said shes not mad but hurt.... I cant believe that I lied to her.... She hates me I can see it all over face...

Taylor I dont hate you, now stop thinking I do just take me to my brother.....

How did you know I was thinking that?

I have known you since I was 10....

Milas POV

I took Ava to the bathroom and then waited for Taylor.... Once he came in I knew he thought I hated him but I dont I love him.... He is the father of my little girl he was my frist everything...... I really just want to see my brother....

Sammys POV

Once Mila left, there was a knock on the door.... I thought maybe she came back to me but it was my ex Kayla.... 

What are you doing here? 

I need to tell you something, Can I come in?

Sure.....

Kaylas POV

I was so scared to knock on the door, I havent talked to him since that night 3 years ago.... It was after are basketball games we went to a party and I had a lot to drink and so did Sammy... I ended up takeing him upstairs and I am sure you all know what happend latter... Then 3 weeks latter I found out I was going to be a mother.... My parents moved becuase they didnt want him to know about the baby... It killed me that I could tell him, they said that he was no good for me and that he wouldnt be good for the baby... But I just turned 18 last week and I left in the middle of the night with my Son, to come and find Sammy.... He needs to know my little boy needs a father... I cant do this on my own anymore.... 

Once we both sat down I start to tell him...... I wasnt sure how I was going to tell him so I just 

Sammy we have a son, he is going to be 3... I found out I was knocked up right before I moved thats way I moved my parents didnt want you to know.... 

Is he here with you?

No, he is at my aunts house, I didnt know how you were going to take me telling you this.... 

Kayla there hasnt been a day that I havent thought of you, just left and didnt even say goodbye.... No one even knew why you left... I just went to  school that monday and the teacher told me you werent comeing back I had to leave school because I didnt want people to see me cry.... I know we were young and everyone told you I was a player but you were my everything and you always will be.... you were my first love, my first time... I will always love you and I would love to meet my son... 

A/N: Ok so I will post another update on weds I know the updates are ganna be kind everywhere for a while but they will get on track again soon..... Dont forget to Vote and Comment.....

Much Love 

~Kelly~