Chapter 14

Sammys Pov

Kayla I want you to tell me right now what your father did to are son and what are son watched him do to you....

Sammy I have alot to tell you but the thing is you wouldnt be able to handle it...

Kayla I dont care if I can handle it or not..... 

Fine Sammy you wanna know... We had alittle girl to I had twins but my father couldnt stand her saying daddy all the time so he killed her right in front of me and then tried to kill Izaya but I stopped it I ended up killing my father that night.... But not before he beat the shit out of me and made are son watch.... My mother left a long time ago....She left me there with that nasty man... Knowing everything that he had done to me.... And was going to do...

What do you mean we had a little girl?

I am saying I had twins.... Now I dont want to talk about this anymore...

Milas POV

Here I stand in front of the person I havent seen in so long the person that let me think he was dead all this time... 

Hey Sis...

Hello

Its been a long time...

Yes it has but thats because of you....

I know sis Im sorry, I had to leave to keep you safe....

Thats What Ive heard but Idc, I could have taken care of my self but you didnt give me that choice, you just left.... And you know what I have missed you for so long but I dont ever want to see you again and I hope you can be a better dad then you were a brother...

How did you know?

Im not stupid she is my best friend...

Now goodbye...

Just like that I grabbed Ava's hand and left I didnt care where I was going I just had to get away... 

A/N: Ok guys I am having really bad writters block and cant think of how to keep this story going So I will be skipping ahead of time in the next chapter and I will go from there but this story may be coming to an end.... 

I will be posting a little bit on my new story I have picked a name it is "Will I Fall For You? Or Will I Kill You?"  Make sure to add it to your Library.... 

Much Love 

~Kelly~