Chapter !6 %THE END% & Second Story Idea

A/N: Sorry it has taken me this long to update I hope you guys like this chapter 

Taylors POV

I just watched her shoot her own cousin I should be used to seeing people be shot and people shooting each other but not when you watch  the girl you love shot her own family even if it was to save me.... I really dont think I can do this She shot her own cousin and isnt even sad.... Or flipping out.... She is crazy... I know she would never shoot her own child so I know she will be safe If I leave..... When everyone was looking away I got up and I grabbed my car keys and drove away not even looking back..... 

5 Years Latter 

No Ones POV;

The night that everything happend 5 years ago..... Mila never saw Taylor again but she heard that he had gottin married and had started a family.... Ava is now about too turn 7 she dosnt ask about her dad she told her mom that if he loved her he would come back..... After that night Mila never picked up a gun again.... Stacy ended up killing her self because she couldnt deal with life anymore she was 8 months when she took her own life she jumped of the roof of the house her and Matt shared..... Matt was so upset that he got back in the gang life and he pissed the wrong person off and was gunned down outside his Old High School...... Sammy and Kayla ended up getting married and had 3 more kids.... They still live in Omaha and own a 9 bedroom house 7 bathrooms a pool inside the house and one outside..... Sammy and Kayla thought that it would be best to home school the kids..... Nate ended up going back to Omaha for a little bit intill he moved to no body knows where..... Myles is the only person who has stayed in touch with Mila, he goes and see's them once a week.... Some times he gives her money if she had a bad week.....  Some people that have seen Mila out and about say she looks knocked up but know one knows who the father is.... And if its true she talks to no one when she is out and about and that is the end Of "What Do I Do Now"!!!!!!! Not my very best ending but that is how I picked to end it.....

New Story Idea!!!!!! I already posted the other one like last week so tell me which one you like best.... I like this one but you guys Pick..... Leave a comment saying "Will I Fall For You? Or WIll I Kill You? That is the name of the first pick and this story Doesnt have a name yet so Just say "No Name" 

Sammi was the little sister of Dillon Rupp, She was bullied by everyone, Intill one day she was told my her mother that she had to go on Tour with her brother and best friend and The Jacks, and Some other kids Named Sammy and Nate..... At first she didnt wanna go because she would be the only girl but then her mother told her if she went that when she came back she would pull her out of school and let her do home schooling like Dillon.... What happens when Sammi leaves and goes around the world with these crazy boys.....Will she fall in love? WIll she come home more broken then when she left? WIll her brother choose someone over his own sister? Or will she find someone to make her happy..... And will people find out the secret that only Dillon and Sammis Mom know, But then again for her to let someone love her they have to love the other one..... 

Much Much Love...... Please Comment and tell me which one you would like to see me Write and also if there are any books that you think are good to read or want me to read your story leave me a comment of what it is called..... 

~Kelly~