The Malibu Mansion

I woke up to a bright morning outside Y/N's new Malibu mansion. He had an arm around my waist, breathing slow and steady breaths, and his eyes were closed when I turned to face him. I ran my hands through his hair, earning a little smile tugging on his lips. The cold feeling of oystersteel from his watch sept shivers down my back as he felt the curves of my body.

"Who knew you would be the best thing I'll ever win with a full house," he laughed, his rough and deep morning voice breaking through.

I pressed a kiss to his lips, feeling him smile underneath mine. I lied on my back again and cover the bright sunlight with an arm, breathing in the crisp, cool air in the atmosphere. Tangling my fingers with Y/N's, I took a look at the time on his watch.

"Ugh, I have to go," I sighed when I read 10:15.

By the multiple text messages and calls from my mother last night, I knew she'd want to lecture me on this 'last minute meeting' that was scheduled at 10 AM this morning. She was most likely going to repeat her disappointment in me and emphasize her disapproval of my interest in Y/N, but what was I supposed to do after my father, her husband, used me as pawn in a poker game? I'm not a fan of broken promises.

"So soon? I don't think one night is enough for me anymore," Y/N says as held himself over me with his hands on either side of my body.

He leaned down to kiss me slowly, his tongue taking its time to familiarize itself with every groove of my mouth. I found a small smile growing on my lips after every little kiss down my neck.

"Five minutes only," I allowed him.

"Ten," he raised.

"No more than that," I warned.

"Fifteen," he hummed like a tune.

Y/N moved over to lie on his back so I could sit on his stomach.

"This position isn't going to make it faster," he said.

"It'll give me more control over the time."

He laughed silently. The air coming out of his nose sounds like a scoff as he shakes his head and his nails gently graze my thighs. He sat up slowly and got close enough for our noses to touch.

We kissed again. Slowly this time. There was no urgency but there was passion. It was a kiss that could almost convince me that my mess of a life would be okay. That my years of endurance had led me to Y/N. But I still didn't know... Was the pain of the past really worth it?

My phone rang from across the room. I knew the call was from my mother because she's literally the only person who called me— and wavering the fact that the only reason I had a phone is for her to contact me directly or to track my location.

I stopped the kiss reluctantly, "I should really go," I said but didn't move from my spot.

Y/N lifted a hand and brushed some hair behind my ear. "Yeah, you should. I also have to get to a meeting later today," he replied yet held me tighter.

"Mhm," I agree. "But has it been fifteen minutes yet?" I almost didn't want to leave him.

He looked at his watch, "Not even close."

His arms went back to their original position, around my waist and pulling me close. For a long moment I was gazing into his eyes. How was it possible that I didn't want to look away, that I didn't want him to look away either. How was it possible that I wanted to ignore all my responsibilities just to stay with Y/N and stare at him all day?

"Will you marry me?" he asked suddenly. His face was sincere and for a split second, I wanted to say yes... Then he cracked up in a smile, "I'm just kidding. Unless you say yes, I was kidding."

"You'd really want to marry me?" I asked, trying not to sound too awkward and flustered.

He nodded, "I've had a realization this morning. Waking up next to you is something I want to happen every morning."

I scoffed quietly, "We're not even dating yet you want to marry me already."

"I want to marry you before anyone else thinks they've got a chance."

The seriousness of his replies were laughable. He clearly didn't know anything about my family and how they run things. If I couldn't do whatever I wanted, I couldn't even get married if I wanted.

"I'll have to pass on the marriage. But ask me again in a few years and I'll consider it," I said.

"Then why don't we go away together? I'm sure you're itching to get off the grid at least."

With that, my phone began to ring again and I ignored it again.

"If you don't want to get married, it's fine. If you don't want to date me, that's okay too. I can be here for you as a... handsome companion. Hopefully a friend with benefits," he smiled. "Just tell me yes and we'll leave right now."

"Are you sure you're just a movie director?" I asked with a chuckled.

"I just know what it's like to want to get away from everyone..."

I wonder what Y/N's hiding from but then again, we all have our demons.

"Okay," I replied. His eyes became shiny with interest, "I'll run away with you. But if we're going to be friends, I'd better be the only one you're giving benefits to."

Y/N smiled brightly and chuckled, "You can bet on it, Jisoo."

+ • • • The End • • • +

Or who knows, this adventure might continue ;)