5. The BTS Concert Kidnapping

Two years ago, London...

Sammy, a girl in the queue at the BTS concert in London, a part of their world tour, giggled at the phone of a friend next to her, and then turned her head to look for their boyfriends, who were supposed to come around.

Disappointed, she sighed, though she was the only one to hear it in the dark, noisy mess of phone lights, of Armies who wouldn't take no for an answer and who would only scream louder if they were asked to shut up.

"Do you see Mike and David? I keep worrying about them!" Sammy shouted to her companion.

The other girl waved her hands as she swayed.

"Oh, boyfriends will be like that... Leave us hanging, you know. But of course you wouldn't know since Dave's your first. They're all right. Why do you worry like that, we're at THE BTS CONCERT! We're supposed to be, like, the happiest girls alive yo!" the girl started screaming, woo-ing and whistling.

Sammy, though, couldn't help being slightly disturbed.

Sammy wasn't exactly from London; she lived with her family in Big Bucharest and she has heard, no doubt as every town homie, about the cases of the missing person, and that was quite challenging her tendency to worry.

Her friend, however, lived in London.

"I don't know, I can't quite help but be worried." The girl tried to breathe in; she was clasping her phone tightly, and her palms were clammy.

She checked her phone. There were no calls, no messages.

She tried to breathe.
Anyone could die at any time...

She shook her head then gave her friend, who was laughing with another girl about something BTS related, a squeeze.

"Hey, Ann, I'll go find a restroom. Please look for the boys for me and call me if they show up. Tell Dave to call me." Sammy hurried.

Ann blinked at her.

"Okay, now you're giving me the willies. You're alright gal?"

Sammy nodded desperately.

"I'll be back in five."

She left in such a rush, though walking quickly wasn't really an option in the crowded throng, but she managed to snuggle herself to the other side.

She found the restrooms in a secluded part, rather empty. She breathed as she stretched out an arm to push the restroom door, and when she was inside, she texted her boyfriend David:

"Where are you? Haven't heard from you in two hours, and you don't even answer."

Sammy had heard a theory from a guy from her high school, a guy who was a local policeman's son, who was spreading gossip that there was a murderer on the loose.

She couldn't rest, she couldn't sleep right ever since, and she had always been a person full of phobias.

She pulled out a water bottle and drained a quarter of it, gazing, afterwards, at herself in the mirror.

Another person was, just at that moment, freeing a toilette.

A blonde, long-haired woman dressed in very desirable brands, even to Sammy, came out, appearing in the mirror behind.