How Toby and Max met

I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock ringing, I got and got changed into Denise shorts, a white t-shirt and put a red headband on my head. I've never really had my hair out to tell the truth I keep it in a ponytail all the time, I walked out of my door and walked downstairs. No one was awake yet, I have some me time now I sat on the couch and flicked on the TV it was on the news. "A few days ago a 16 year old girl named Max went missing and is thought to have been the person you burnt the Orphange we covered story yesterday. Police are looking for her if you see this girl" said the reporter a photo of me flashed on screen "Please notify the police immediately" said the reporter they're looking for me. I turned off the TV someone came downstairs and sat the couch next to me it was Toby "Are you ok?" He asked "Um yeah" I said "Hey Toby" I said "hmm" he said "Do you Remember how we met?" I asked "Yeah" he said.
~10 years ago~
I was walking down the street Mummy doesn't really mind me doing so. I saw these boys bullying this other boy who was twitching a lot the boys bulling him were 2 years older then me and it looked like the boy getting bullied was 1 year older then me. "Twitching freak what are you going to do go home and cry to Mummy" asked one of the boys "He probably will" said another "Yeah" said the last boys "please stop" said the boy being bullied. "Hey stop it!" I yelled which caught their attention "Why should we?" One asked "little girl" said another boy "I'm not little" I yelled I was getting angry "Yes you are" said the last I shot a fireball at them and they ran with terror in their eyes. The boy that was being bullied looked at me twitching quite a lot "Hey are you ok?" I asked running and sat next to him "Yeah I'm fine" he said "hey why are you not scared by my twitching?" He asked "Because I'm not a normal person" I said "What's your name?" He asked "Max" I said "What's yours?" I asked "Toby" he said. I had a feeling we would be best friends forever and ever and ever and ever.
~back to this time~
"You're still taller then me too" I said which made him laugh "I'm a year older what do you expect" he said "Toby remember I used to always call you Tobuscus" I said "yeah" he said then suddenly Ben and Jeff came downstairs. "Hey guys" I said "sup" said Ben "Oh by the way Trenderman, Splendormam and Offenderman are coming over" said Jeff " Well we should wake people up" I said "I'll wake up E.J and Jay" said Ben (when I write Ben is autocorrected to Anne XD) "I'll wake up Sally and Slenderman" Said Toby "I'm to lazy to get anyone" said Jeff "I'll wake up Hoodie and Masky then" I said getting up from the couch and walking upstairs. I walked to their room and knocked on their door No answer checked if it was locked it wasn't I entered the room and saw Masky and Hoodie asleep with their masks of but their faces covered by their pillows. I walked over to Masky's bed and shook him "Wakey, wakey sleepy head" I said in his ear he moved his eyes over the top of his pillow "I don't wanna" he said looking at me "you have to Slenderman's big bro uncle and cousin are coming over soon" I said "fine" he said and threw a pillow at Hoodie "wake up!" He shouted and hoodie opened his eyes and nodded behind his pillow. I walked out of their room and closed the door behind me I went downstairs and saw everyone except Masky and Hoodie down there "Morning" I said and everyone replied back with a you too or morning or good morning. Masky and Hoodie entered a few moments later and then there was a knock at the door Slenderman man went to the door 'here we go' I thought and Slendy opened the door.
(Cliffhanger!!! Ha ha ha ha ha sorry but thanks for 1.2 k reads I didn't even think I would hit the 100 mark but here we are on 1.2 k thank you guys!!! Anyway this is Tinky8888 OVER AND OUT!)