He is alive

I ran as fast as my feet could go into the woods not knowing where I was going untill I made it to the main streets. I walked along the footpath looking for something to happen then I heard screames and ran towards the sounds. I ran into an alleyway to see two guys and a women "Shut up Lady!" demanded one of the guys while the lady was on the ground begging for mercy because the other was beating her with a hammer. "I'd advise you step away from her" I said as I walked to them they had their backs to me "Like we would sweetheart" said one of them I laughed "I think you should before it happens to you" I said grabbing one of them "HOLY MOLY SHE'S A MONSTER" shouted the other. The other fleeding running as fast as possible "Trater" said the guy that I was holding "If you walk away and leave the lady alone when I let go of you you won't die" I said he nodded I left go of him and he ran as fast as possible. The lady was in the corner hiding in her knees crying "Shh it's ok they won't hurt you know" I said as a moved the lady's hand from her face "Thank you" she said "No problem" I said then the lady stood up and hugged me then she ran away. Wait someone hugged me a stranger that's never happened before I turned back to my normal self and walked back towards the forest and to the mansion but I noticed someone in the forest sitting near the pond. I started to walk towards them their back was facing me then I accidentily stepped on a twig "Who's there?" the person asked I ran behind a tree and they turned around it was Jay Tim's friend that was known to be dead but he's not I slowly stepped away from the tree and put my head down my hair covering my face. "I mean no harm" I said as a took a step forward "That's what they all say then the next moment i'm shot with a gun" he said "I know who you are"  I said "How?" he questioned "Jay from Marble Hornets Duh" I said then lifted my head and my hair moved away from my face. "Who are you?" he asked "Max" I said taking another step towards him he sat back on the rock he was sitting on before near the pond "Join me" he said patting a space next to him I did as he said and sat next to him. "Tim killed Alex" I said "Good he deserved it" he said kicking a stone "Tim's not Tim anymore Jay" I said "What do you mean?" he asked "He's Masky now" I said "How do you know this?" he asked "I'm his friend" I said smiling. He grabbed a branch taken off a tree "You've come to kill me haven't you" he said pointing the branch towards me "No" I said "really?" he asked "Really really" I said then he put the branch down then I noticed the 5 pieces of broken glass in his shoulder. I grabbed one the pieces and pulled it out "Ouch" he said "Sorry" I said and removed the other pieces and put healing leaves on him and the blood stopped and the wounds looked like they were never there "How did you?" he asked "Knowledge" I said pointing to my head. "Jay?" I asked "Yeah?" he answered/asked "Do you wanna come live with me and Masky and other people?" I asked "Other people?" he asked "There are these other 'killers'" I said "What are their names?" he asked "Sally, Ticci Toby, Slenderman, Eyeless Jack or E.J, BEN, Jeff and Hoodie" I said. "What are they?" he asked "Sally is a little girl, Slenderman is this monster with tenticles, Eyeless is a guy with no eyes who loves Kidneys, Jeff is a guy with a carved in smile has no eyeslides, BEN is a guy who looks like link but has blood red eyes and Hoodie is someone who you have already met" I said"Was he the guy that wore a black mask with a red frown and red eyes?" he asked I nodded. "So do you wanna join the family if Slender allows it?" I asked "Yes" he said standing up "Take this if they try to attack you hit them with this" I said giving him a pole "Ok thank you" he said "No problem" I said standing up he did too. We walked to the mansion "Ready?" I asked he nodded "Ok" I said and knocked on the door next minute Slenderman is at the door and opened it "Hello" he said "Hi" I said "Who is this?" he asked pointing to Jay "Oh he's a friend of mine" I said. "Uh ok" he said and left the door open so we could in by ourselves "Ok when we get in don't walk towards Masky and Hoodie" I said "I wouldn't want to they might attack me" he said then I walked through the door Jay followed behind then hid behind me. "Guys I'm back" I said then everyone looked towards me not noticing Jay because he's behind me then Jay popped his head over my shoulder I saw Masky and Hoodie drop the piece of chessecake they were eating. "Jay?" asked Masky "Yeah it's me" Jay said stepping away from being behind me "I thought you died" Masky said "I just survived" Jay said "Where did you find him?" asked Hoodie "In the forest" I said "You're lucky to have survived" Hoodie said "I know" said Jay. After that I asked Slender if he could stay with us he said yes so Jay got his own room it's right nextdoor to mine I bet Masky and Hoodie are happy about it now they have another chessecake buddy.

??? POV

This girl can be very persausive too which will come very helpful once I have her.

( OMG 150++ reads thank you guys so much 1000+ words special and also Shrek Reference. Anyway guys this is Tinky8888 OVER AND OUT!!)