Slenderman's Family visits

~Previously on Adopted by Creepypasta~
'Here we go' I thought and Slendy opened the door
~Back to now~
When he opened the door there was Splendorman, Trenderman and Offenderman. "Hey little bro" said Splendy, then hugged Slendy or Dad as I like to call him "Hello Slenderman" Trendy said, looking at Dad's suit "Hi Slendy" said Offenderman, fixing his hat. Then I noticed Splendy see me ( Senpia noticed her XD ) " And who is this we have here?" Splendy asked looking at me "I'm Max" I said a smile appearing in my face "Nice to meet you Max I'm Splendorman or Splendy for short" he said coming down to my height. "May I ask why you have a boy's name?" He asked " My really name is Maxine but I prefer to be called Max" I said my eye twitching when I said Maxine, he saw how I hated saying Maxine and hugged me I useably don't like getting hugged but right now I needed one. He got up to his normal height , walked over to Dad and talked to him while I just stood there staring at Trendy and Offendy. Then Trendy walked to me observing my outfit "Good choice of clothes" he said looking at my headband "Thanks, um you have nice shoes" I said pointing to his brown dress shoes "Thank you I made them myself" he said before fixing his glasses and walking away to my Dad. Finally Offendy walked over to me 'Oh boy' I thought to myself as he approached "Why is a pretty thing like you living in this Creepypasta Mansion?" he asked with a big smirk in his face "Living" I said, then he laughed "So a girl with sass huh" he said blowing a puff of his smoke at me, me hitting it away "Only to people who deserve it" I said then I saw his face go to a nutral smile and walk over to my Dad. I sigh 'Well that was different' I thought and sat down on the ground and grabbed a coin from my pocket and flipping it over and over and over again I noticed Masky, Hoodie and Toby watch the coin flip and land perfectly every time. "I miss nanny and poppy" I said under me breath thinking about them and their lovely faces, they were the only family members who cared about me apart from the dog. I felt a pair of arms hugging me from behind it was Toby "I miss good people Toby" I said sighing "I do too" he said taking off my headband and putting it on his head I laughed "Looks good on you" I said poking his cheek a few times whispering 'Hey Toby Hey Toby Hey Toby' before seeing Dad and his family walking over again. Then they all sat on the floor "We decided to let everyone have a little fun, so we are going to play truth or dare" Splendy said smiling I nodded and everyone made a circle 'Time for questions to be answered' I thought to myself.