Vampires?

~The next day~

I woke up from a good nights sleep but I have that weird feeling of "Her" I think She may show right now and I'm scared of what "she" can do. Oh god I can feel her taking over my body and by eyes turned black.

~??? POV ~

Finally I have escape out into the day I laughed insanely and then turned into my outfit that I use when I'm let out. A red dress, black boots and black headband oh and my lases red hair has replaced her boring brown hair. Maybe I should bright my straight jacket with me when I kill to watch them suffer yes good idea. I walked to her closet and took her straight jacket and shrank it then attached it to my my black necklace. I puts my black gloves on and grabbed my black umbrella I looked out the window to see roses my favourite thing besides from blood. The reason why is because roses have that blood red colour and they look beautiful but they are deadly because of the thorns. I wlked out Max's room and downstairs to see other people. "Good mo-- Max what happened to you? questioned a faceless man I ignored him "Max?" questioned a guy with a cut in smile I also ingored him "Max are you?" asked a little girl I just laughed and walked to the front door. The facelss man grabbed my hand with a tentacle "Max answer me!" he demanded "Sorry elder but I can't" I said with sass "Don't call me that missy" he said "I can actually" I said "Now you listen Miss Max--" I cut him off "My names not Max" I said starting to walk out the door. "Yes it is" he said "No it's not old man" I said "Max!" he said pulling me from the door "My name is not Max!!" I said "What's your name then?" he asked "None of your beeswax" I said being a bit hungry for blood. I licked my lips thinking about blood my favourite thing and a smile crept of my face "If you don't yell at me I will tell you" I said he let go of me and I sat down in a seat "My name Victoria" I said. "Victoria is a poss name" said the boy with the smile "It's because I'm royal" I said "Royal?" he questioned "I'm a queen" I said "Of what?" asked the faceless man "Vampires" I said standing up. I opened my umbrealla and walked outside leaveing the house to look at the rose garden I picked a rose up and put it in my hair. Then I returned to where I came from and Max took over the body again fainting when she did.