The mission for happiness

Max's POV
It's been 6 months since I 'died' Toby's birthday is in 3 months and I've been saving up for a gift for him, I've been missing him but today I will not cry. I will get his birthday present today with the money I have saved up, I jumped down off my tree and walked out onto the foot path pulling my hoodie up to hide my face. I quickly walked up to the store that I was buying the gift for him from and entered it opening the door then closing making a bell ring. I looked around the shop and found what I've been keeping my eye on for a few weeks now and grabbed it walking up to the register. I placed the present onto the table the cashier swiping the code thingy for it and I handed the money to them. I grabbed the present now in a plastic bag and walked out of shop a person grabbing the door before me closing it and walking back down the foot path and to my tree. I jumped up onto the tree landing on my self made pillow with feathers from crows and magpies, then looking inside the bag and staring at my present inside and smiling at it knowing Toby would love it and having memories of me and him together.
Slenderman's POV
It's been half a year once Max died I miss her like she was my actually daughter... I've been searching the whole time for her body, I've hardly slept or anything at all searching for it. We are making decorations for Toby's birthday and getting the presents ready which is quite easy without Toby walking around. He's started actually trying to socialise but in the afternoon he just goes back into his room doing... whatever he does. I know he misses Max more then me, him and I have to get our heads back together though because we have to get back to doing what we are suppose to do, Kill not mop around all day thinking of the past. I just hope we find her body soon so I know she is resting in peace and not out there in the wilderness getting eaten by birds or other animals.

Max if your in Heaven or Hell I just want tell you I miss you my DAUGHTER!

(Hey guys Tinky8888 again I am sooooo sorry for not updating I've been super busy and I know you guys have been waiting forever for a chapter. WELL HERE IT IS oh and guys we are #5 on the ADOPTED BY CREEPYPASTA category and 150+ VOTES, OMG! I just want to thank you guys for the support for my book and I love that you enjoy it because I love to write stories. I know this story is kinds crappy but It'a my first so please don't judge me too hard. Anyway guys this is Tinky8888 OVER AND OUT)