The Song

I found out the guys name his name is Liu and he has another personality called Sully. "So you're saying that you were nearly killed by your brother" I said "Yeah and that's how I got this handsome guy" he said, "Damn it Sully can you stop being so annoying" he said, I couldn't help myself but laugh. "It's like a hahaha comedy hahaha duo" I said in between laughs "Shut Up!" He said, I swear I saw him blush slightly. "Max! Maxy!" Said Blade and Blu "who said that?" questioned Liu and Sully "It's us!" B & B said "wait you have one to" he said "Yep but two actually" I said. Suddenly I started to hear that song that song in my head, I held my head and fell to the floor "Make it stop!" I yelled "Max!" I heard Liu yell before,everything went black.
Toby's POV
I awoke in a red bubble like camber 'where am I' I then heard a voice yelling 'Max! It's Max!' I tried to escape this bubble no use. I then heard a dark chuckle "Don't worry Toby you will see her soon" said 'Wait oh god it was Zalgo' "What do you want with her" I asked "Her powers" He said "she won't give them to you" I said. He chuckled again "I know that's why I have you to use as bait" he said 'bait what does he mean bait' "She will do anything to help you" he said "so she will have to give me her powers or something else important" he continued and finished. 'Smart' "Now all we have to do is wait" He said and now I'm here waiting for Max 'It's funny that I'm like the damsel in distress, Max is the knight and Zalgo is the dragon Wow! This world is freaked up'.

( Hi guys thanks for 2k reads and thank you for voting and reading and all that crazy stuff. Anyway guys this is Tinky8888 OVER AND OUT!!!)